Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
lol is it really THAT over at 5 foot 5?

i still wear clothes I had back in my school days '

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24347, iam good boy and 25 others
Sorry I didn’t read. I just saw “5 foot 5” and hit the so sad button as an impulse reaction

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Dawg there was a GIRL in my secondary school who was that height and we made fun of her calling her short, it might be over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 21661
Brutal
Luckily it will be the average height of america in 5 years

easy react farming

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
sorry to tell you son but you are manlet

The fact that you even have to ask this and are oblivious to how bad it is speaks volumes to your IQ and social awareness

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23391
Being 5'5 is ideal

You can deadlift easier, put on muscle easier, fit in places that are otherwise narrow, plane seats are heaven

Wish I could be a manlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kimtaehyung, Deleted member 30432 and rand anon
The fact that you even have to ask this and are oblivious to how bad it is speaks volumes to your IQ and social awareness
I think OP is actually a diagnosed autistic.

I’m 5’3!!!

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
it’s fine to be 5’5

infact people like you more, I always talk more and more open to shorter than me, ive never started a conversation with 6’4 plus person

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
it’s fine to be 5’5

infact people like you more, I always talk more and more open to shorter than me, ive never started a conversation with 6’4 plus person
Depends
its like how when I watch a dwarf at a circus. I go hahahaha he's so funny. I fucking love that guy. Or like when I talk to a downie. Hahahahaha. I fucking love that little retard.

But they're barely really people still. I feel the same way with women when I realize how tiny they are sometimes. It's like they are overgrown retarded toys.

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
Upgraded Dwarves are Solid creatures in Heroes 2.

Because we will be forever invisible even if we had a chad face to fat entitled women who barely even pass as one. Our life is inifinetly worse than an average woman and we are forced to stay in this jail unless we get LL or fraud to average fucking height.

They should have cast me for the live action snow white remake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back