Why do niggas try and use surgery’s and street interviews and a random foids TikTok post to try and disprove the blackpill

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I always see normies do this shit man like bro PEOPLE will always lie about what they want or what they’ve done especially women

Even I will lie if someone came up to me, and interviewed me I would say “yaaa man it’s about personality bro”.

People will always say the socially acceptable thing especially women, and especially women who know what their doing to gaslight these men into giving her free validation.

Peoples actions will always ALWAYS matter more then words, that’s why I don’t get why people ask for foids opinions on certain stuff here like “I actually don’t find Jeremy Meeks attractive I prefer a ugly nerd” yaaa sureee

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, counterintuitive, org3cel.RR and 3 others
I always see normies do this shit man like bro PEOPLE will always lie about what they want or what they’ve done especially women

Even I will lie if someone came up to me, and interviewed me I would say “yaaa man it’s about personality bro”.

People will always say the socially acceptable thing especially women, and especially women who know what their doing to gaslight these men into giving her free validation.

Peoples actions will always ALWAYS matter more then words, that’s why I don’t get why people ask for foids opinions on certain stuff here like “I actually don’t find Jeremy Meeks attractive I prefer a ugly nerd” yaaa sureee
To profit off of helping others cope

The YouTubers know that most their audience are going to fit as part of the 80%. Not just because they are more likely to be watching YouTube, but they are the general population.
Why should they cater to the egos of the top 20, who are already doing well in life?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Zenis
Everytime they try to disprove it they simultaneously prove it too like "Girls dont care about mens looks my boyfriend is a fat ugly nerd" like jeez

• +1
Everytime they try to disprove it they simultaneously prove it too like "Girls dont care about mens looks my boyfriend is a fat ugly nerd" like jeez
No “my ex was this fat ugly nerd” it’s never her current boyfriend :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and cooldude1231

So fucking real, its like when they say, "models feel insecure too" they are just trying to act social and look normal like everyone, deep down famous rich and pretty people dont feel bad they are just lying and normies believe it

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• NiggerKiller
Back