why do non-white ethniks get so fucking mad when they get asked where they're from?

bourgeoizyzz

bourgeoizyzz

Nationally recognized gay-face detector.
First, you will never be accepted as a member of the native population

With that out of the way

Second, when white people find out other white people's ethnicity we are absolutely brutal to each other "you big dumb ginney dego finnish polack. you're so dumb, being croation would be a step up"

Quit crying so hard

Thank you for reading my stoner ted talk

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mkhzee
is there a white ethnic?

Most anything that isn't British or French is in danger of getting called out.
Anything in Europe that is east of Germany or south of France = white ethnic

shame

same reason deathniks will keep saying you didn't build western civilization, your ancestors did, because they know the only thing their ancestors built were mud huts so they have to transfer that shame onto you.

what they're missing however is that we literally did build western civilization. the dna and lifeblood of those men still course through our veins. the one crucial difference is now we have to contend with subversive jews and niggers hindering our progress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, normie_joe and AutisticGymcel
Anything in Europe that is east of Germany or south of France = white ethnic
Most definitely, I just didn't include Sweden or Norway, since each considers the other to be ethnik subhumans. And I didn't include Germany because they're kind of considered to be weirdos

shame

same reason deathniks will keep saying you didn't build western civilization, your ancestors did, because they know the only thing their ancestors built were mud huts so they have to transfer that shame onto you.

what they're missing however is that we literally did build western civilization. the dna and lifeblood of those men still course through our veins.

Sorry sir, but all your subhuman ancestors did was figure out how many socks they could goon into.

Sorry sir, but all your subhuman ancestors did was figure out how many socks they could goon into.

25705.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho