Why do none of my friends say who agree with me in private say those things in front of other's?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Well, i am angered about one tendency i notice among my friends. Many things they privately agree with me about, such as the place of foids, my talents, etc. They say it to me. But whenever they are in front of other's and i try to get them say the same things to the people who look down at me and underestimate me and thinks i am just a loser with whom nobody agrees.

Whenever i tell those people that there are people who agree with me, they refuse to believe it. Then i tell them about my friends who agree. They tell me that they will ask my friends if that's true, because they don't believe that. Sometimes when my friends are in close proximity to those people who disrespect and underestimated me, i try to get my friends to say the things they say to me in private in front of them, but either they hesitate, straight out refuse to say anything or even outright lie and deny they ever said such things. Som of them then later say to me in private that what i was saying was not appropriate to say in front of other's. And i ask them WTF is not appropriate? You agree with me, you said that, stand for what you say like a man. Are you afraid to say it in front of other's? You are a coward. I don't care of you think it's inappropriate to say in front of other's. That's just lame excuses.

When they are like his, they make me look like someone who is either a list or delusional in front of other's. Nobody believes me.

Why are everyone like that? People are so fucking coward. At least for fucks sake stanf for what you mean even in front of other's!!!

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and Bdot
Why are literally everyone of my friends and even acquaintances like that? I knew a politician with lots of experience in many different career fields, from military to telecommunications industry to politics to leadership. Whenever he talks to me in private he agrees with me and even state that i am extremely smart and should be treated better and get a good job. He even agrees with me in private that i ma far better suited than those stupid foids to be in the military, get trainings in advanced weapons, technology and leadership there.

Then i asked him to write a reference or letter of recommendation. He was hesitant at first. I asked him why. I tried to convince him, saying i really need that to get out of my misery. That was in February or March. He said he would get back to me in 2 weeks. Since then i have never heard from him. What a fucking douchebag.

Why does not one dare to support me and write letters of recommendation and show other's that i am right? What the fuck is wrong with people?

Seriously, why do everybody refuse to stand up for me in front of others's even though they do it in private?

What should i do to such people?

Stand up for yourself. You need none of them to do that for you. You're just clowning yourself. Let your actions speak for you too. Who are those people and why do you care so much lol?

But anyways... what are those controversial takes you need support in? You had to explain that if you ever wanted any remote reasoning answer.

normies are herd animals