Why do normies ask "do you got some new hoes" NT users come and help me

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
Are they doing this to mock me and call me ugly? Im not known for pulling so probably. But outside of this i dont get mocked by them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, notsocommonthumb, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
i never got asked this when i was a ltn, it was only when i was mtn i was being asked this by nt friends

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
depends on looks

if you're MTN or above its probably genuine if you're LTN they're making fun of you

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, noonespecial and isis_Bleach
do you get some new hoes?

i never got asked this when i was a ltn, it was only when i was mtn i was being asked this by nt friends
Mabye they just want to start a convo since i told them i talked to some girls in Sweden when i was there
depends on looks

if you're MTN or above its probably genuine if you're LTN they're making fun of you
Im mtn

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and looksmaxxing223
Are they doing this to mock me and call me ugly? Im not known for pulling so probably. But outside of this i dont get mocked by them
They're mocking you, seen this happen to alot of guys who were the quiet kid in class. Just say you bagged their mom or something

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and noonespecial
They prolly not makin fun of and u and are being genuine that they think you can actually pull. I can’t imagine NTs asking an ugly nigga if he got hoes unironically. Or maybe they r being ironic idk

• +1
They're mocking you, seen this happen to alot of guys who were the quiet kid in class. Just say you bagged their mom or something
I'm not the quiet kid and have friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and notsocommonthumb
Dw they’re all normie virgins larping.

• +1
self explanatory

• Hmm...
I don't really know
Tell your friends you smashed a girl in the weekend, if they call you out on your bullshit then you look like a virgin and they're probably making fun of you.

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and noonespecial
Tell your friends you smashed a girl in the weekend, if they call you out on your bullshit then you look like a virgin and they're probably making fun of you.
I would get some questions dont think i can larp as a sexhaver

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty