Why do normies here always say that their a deformed subhuman

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like bro you don’t understand the struggle of actually being subhuman :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: illusivespirits, Latinolooksmaxxer, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
this

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Zenis
Didn't people rate u htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Latinolooksmaxxer
Your an obo away from normie tier atleast

I said obo like it’s some fucking easy shit, not a 40k surgery that cuts your skull in half :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
male normie in 2024 = quasimodo from notre dame

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Your an obo away from normie tier atleast

I said obo like it’s some fucking easy shit, not a 40k surgery that cuts your skull in half :lul:

only "a few surgeries" away bro!

Stack

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
im htn mentalcel

subhuman in my heart <3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Zenis
“Your just one surgery away bro”
View attachment 3199707

this surgery would give you recessed supras so you’d need monobloc as well

and if you didn’t start with an underbite, you need a BSSO to keep the lower jaw in sync with the upper

just move everything forward theory

• +1
this surgery would give you recessed supras so you’d need monobloc as well
Lefort 4 actually but the that would leave your forehead behind

• Woah
It would be a healthier option to get actual NT high iq people that rate faces on here.

Instead of tiktokcels who just rate lower if they are more attractive than them or just say dumb shit that has nothing to do with the rating a person

Now granted overall dwelling into this whole blackpill sphere is not good for your mind and if you were not NT before you discovered this you will just get worse.

But that also depends how you take it. If you are there to just get quick information of improving yourself and then leaving then by that time you shouldn't experience so called "side-effects" from this.

----------------------------

Those who have their life purely surrounded by blackpill 24/7 in their head will suffer with:
body dysmorphia - You will obsess over your flaws almost all the time where it gets to the point you look at yourself and you immediately focus on the flaws and it appears to be more prominent and a bigger issue than it used to be.

social anxiety & fragile - I tied these both together because this is some shit that a lot suffer with. You will easily be broken down if a foid rejects you or whenever you compare yourself with someone who looks better than you. Both will cause a reaction of anxiety and rage.

• +1
It would be a healthier option to get actual NT high iq people that rate faces on here.

Instead of tiktokcels who just rate lower if they are more attractive than them or just say dumb shit that has nothing to do with the rating a person

Now granted overall dwelling into this whole blackpill sphere is not good for your mind and if you were not NT before you discovered this you will just get worse.

But that also depends how you take it. If you are there to just get quick information of improving yourself and then leaving then by that time you shouldn't experience so called "side-effects" from this.

----------------------------

Those who have their life purely surrounded by blackpill 24/7 in their head will suffer with:
body dysmorphia - You will obsess over your flaws almost all the time where it gets to the point you look at yourself and you immediately focus on the flaws and it appears to be more prominent and a bigger issue than it used to be.

social anxiety & fragile - I tied these both together because this is some shit that a lot suffer with. You will easily be broken down if a foid rejects you or whenever you compare yourself with someone who looks better than you. Both will cause a reaction of anxiety and rage.
I relate so hard to the last one

• +1