Why do normies like goth girls so much

Always Stay You

Always Stay You

Must ascend to not die as John Doe
Do they not realise they are all whores with BPD? Every goth girl has 10 bodycount from like 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999, Recessed Life and 8 others
IMG 4348

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari and counterintuitive
Normies are all faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, TrueRamirez, Seltin Sweety and 2 others
Goth foids are just frauded mtbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999, TrueRamirez and 4 others
i think its mostly a meme
goth women are also seen as dominant so its like a joke that the man wants to be degraded by a dominant woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999, TheLookInYourEyes and 4 others
It's not about goth girls, but about hot goth girls, who are simply hot girls but with some ''accessories'' in addition, so that men use women as trophies anyway, especially when they go out with them on the street, so if this hot girls have this ''goth'' thing going on and by doing so they manage to attract even more attention to them, it's even better..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sexlesscel2, Kaari and 1 other person
It's not about goth girls, but about hot goth girls, who are simply hot girls but with some ''accessories'' in addition, so that men use women as trophies anyway, especially when they go out with them on the street, so if this hot girls have this ''goth'' thing going on and by doing so they manage to attract even more attention to them, it's even better..
Ok but how can something that fucked way more guys than even the average girl be considered a "trophy"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kaari
I think part of it is that normie incel-in-denial piece of shit men feel like an "alternative" type of girl can relate to and be more understanding of the mental state of the modern lonely man. Seeing as goth girls present themselves as being more melancholic and downcast. They think this will mean the goth girl will have had a similar type of experience as them and they can relate on this experience.

What these cucks don't realise is that it's actually the complete opposite and goth women are the most sexually promiscuous and romantically experienced than any other type of girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Suns9999, whotthehell and 2 others
the same reason incels like noodles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and Kaari
The way I see it, foids are either HQNP or used up whores. No shades of grey. I hate regular women that pretend to be HQNP and gatekeep you. Just complete larpers. If you are getting used goods, you should be getting them for free and without much effort, if at all. This is why goth/ alt whores mog. Almost every regular foid is a whore anyways, just larping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Suns9999 and Kaari
they look good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, wrist cry, vnom and 1 other person
The way I see it, foids are either HQNP or used up whores. No shades of grey. I hate regular women that pretend to be HQNP and gatekeep you. Just complete larpers. If you are getting used goods, you should be getting them for free and without much effort, if at all. This is why goth/ alt whores mog. Almost every regular foid is a whore anyways, just larping.
Na, although I agree basically all girls are "whores", goth girls are truly the relative official whores of our day and age. Even though you get them easy it is beyond used goods and often your basically degrading yourself by fucking them. For normal women, they are having sex at 14, for goth women, they are getting pissed on and doing brutal BDSM at 14, and fucking like 20 guys. It's quite disgusting and best to stay away entirely, despite it being so easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Suns9999 and Kaari
How can anyone like goth girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari and Always Stay You
Do they not realise they are all whores with BPD? Every goth girl has 10 bodycount from like 14
Yeah they're trying to be the first ones in on the next class. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Egyptianmogger and sportsmogger
They're the female version of dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Egyptianmogger
told some alternative girl i lost it at 17 she caged in my face and said she lost it at 14 good to know ur hole is canvernoys ig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Suns9999 and Always Stay You
All girls are the same, nice cope

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
bc they are sexy

This is how they were looked at 20yrs ago

But none of them actually listens to post punk or darkwave how they could be a goth boyfriend? Also 50% goth girls are fake, nichemaxxed. Only a certain amount really have trauma and they're bisexual.

Last edited: