why do normies look down on being nice/having good manners?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
sure not saying a 5'2 balding indian janitor is handsome but my mama always taught me to be polite even if you don't like someone. How come normies especially online act meaner to you if you act nice?

-evolutionary psychology reasons: why do normies look down on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and enzo
Most people are assholes who think kindness = weakness. It's best to show very little emotions when interacting with strangers.

Most people are assholes who think kindness = weakness. It's best to show very little emotions when interacting with strangers.
why? is their an evolutionary psychology reason why?

how is it soy trying to be nice/polite to people? I am not from the south. But I like the traveling to the southern states everyone is polite they call everyone sir/ma'm and make you feel welcome.

Violence is the only way to make these subhumans respect you

EDIT: I was talking in hyperbole when I said: "my mama taught me" (FYI NOT cucking to women) I don't mean literally but I was raised by kinda old-school parents who taught me the importance of manners. It just seems most normies lack them and lose respect for you if you are polite.

sure not saying a 5'2 balding indian janitor is handsome but my mama always taught me to be polite even if you don't like someone. How come normies especially online act meaner to you if you act nice?

-evolutionary psychology reasons: why do normies look down on this?
Dont mind online shit talking its nothing

Doesn’t happen
If people are dicks to you it’s 100% unrelated to you being nice