Why do normies say "money is more important than face"?

GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

Absolutely anything you want to buy with money
Ah, if you want to say that what you attract is not what you want
That's no way
Money is the most practical thing
It's good enough to know people just by showing off.
The reality is indeed that money is better than being handsome, and then it is height
There are a bunch of short guys on the road with girlfriends.
Height is super useless (tell that to a 5'3'' guy)
Money is the most versatile, otherwise the care will be delivered faster

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
MONEY IS THE SOLUTION TO EVERYTHING

UR UGLY? MONEY
UR SHORT? MONEY (unless ur really really fkin short)
BORED? MONEY
WANT SEX SLAVES? MONEY MONEYYYYYY
WANT A GIRL TO FART IN YOUR FACE :feelsahh: MONEY
WANT TO MRBEASTMAX :feelsahh: MONEY

MONEY IS LIFE WITHOUT MONEY YOU HAVE NO LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Indo_Chad, RIPPED IRL and 2 others
so are you saying money is the most important or not?

@Curry Suicide

To cope redpillers always say that shit they think we still living in 1950

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 8758
so are you saying money is the most important or not?
looks > height > money but I suppose when you pass the minimum attraction threshold which most poeple in the world do money starts to become important

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and A23ghskung
To cope redpillers always say that shit they think we still living in 1950
looks > height > money but I suppose when you pass the minimum attraction threshold which most poeple in the world do money starts to become important

• +1
you need to be handsome to make money in anything other than tech

its complicated ant not as simple as whether it is or isnt. there are many different variables which you have to take into account.

its complicated ant not as simple as whether it is or isnt. there are many different variables which you have to take into account.
you can just betabuxx and get laid bro

thats a path some are willing to take but i for onw wont. i will make good money but not for betabuxxing
betabuxx is the way to ascend for non truecels and for most people

• +1
Money is how socially adjusted people aka normies believe is how you ascend

surgery is how looks obsessed psl autists believe how you ascend

One is proven by making money

the other one is not and cost alot of money

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Oberyn
@GeneticAbomination offtopic but big fan bhai :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and sub5inchcel
Because it allows them to cope

Attachments

• 2E8B970A-C0D8-417D-A5D6-FD2CF979F378.jpeg
    2E8B970A-C0D8-417D-A5D6-FD2CF979F378.jpeg
    585.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
If you actively aspire to be a retarded cuckold victim who gets used for his money and have nobody around you, especially women, ACTUALLY like you.. then you’re a mouthbreathing retard and need to put a bullet in your brain asap.

Money without looks = giant target on your back. Even gl men with money are open to victimization, a subhuman stands NO chance

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Oberyn
Ugh, delete

Lack of money can failo you for sure but as long as you have your own place, latest iPhone, nice low end designer clothing, decent car, occasionally holiday, basically afford a high end normie lifestyle, you're fine.

The amount of additional money you need to get to a point where you can pull gold diggers with it is an unobtainable dream for almost everyone and won't really show any reward until you're there, there's a major power gap.

Meanwhile with looks there are no power gaps, every improvement counts, and surgery is relatively inexpensive. Just the cost of ONE luxury car would pay for every operation I (and you too most likely) need, with cash to spare.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Oberyn
If you actively aspire to be a retarded cuckold victim who gets used for his money and have nobody around you, especially women, ACTUALLY like you.. then you’re a mouthbreathing retard and need to put a bullet in your brain asap.

Money without looks = giant target on your back. Even gl men with money are open to victimization, a subhuman stands NO chance
Obviously Andrew Tate is a 3.5/10 facially...so he is verging on subhuman territory. It's funny cause his brother is slightly above average lmfao which proves what you and i say that good looks is sometimes (not always) a bit random.

I think people should do what they enjoy. I personally want loads of money not to pickup chicks lmfao as i think that is sad but because i don't want to say hello to my boss eveyday of my life, and i also intend to spend my middle age drinking rum and smoking weed/cigars.

Also, funny story bro... when i was a teen i remember telling my friends how i wanted to be a millionaire and if i were to go on a date with a hot chick i would show up in an old car to see if she would like me if she thought i was poor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Obviously Andrew Tate is a 3.5/10 facially...so he is verging on subhuman territory. It's funny cause his brother is slightly above average lmfao which proves what you and i say that good looks is sometimes (not always) a bit random.

I think people should do what they enjoy. I personally want loads of money not to pickup chicks lmfao as i think that is sad but because i don't want to say hello to my boss eveyday of my life, and i also intend to spend my middle age drinking rum and smoking weed/cigars.

Also, funny story bro... when i was a teen i remember telling my friends how i wanted to be a millionaire and if i were to go on a date with a hot chick i would show up in an old car to see if she would like me if she thought i was poor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
check rate rater out, his parents are doctors and he is still a virgin at age 22

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
check rate rater out, his parents are doctors and he is still a virgin at age 22
Bro i just want to live near a beach, drink rum, smoke weed and have a piece of ass to anal fuck everyday.

I'm not very ambitious bro

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan