Why do normies sexualize everything?

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
This is something I've noticed since always.

Normies will sexualize discussions that has nothing to do with sex.

I remember back in Elementary School the teachers asked us to choose a mechanical pencil, and I choose the purple one, and everybody laughed at me, which was pathetic: a simply colour wouldn't change/mean anything about my sexuality (straight).

Another common example is how they talk about it's gay for a man to find another men handsome, when the word handsome by itself doesn't have a sexual/romantic connotation, it is neutral, it's like saying the cat is pretty; the kid is beautiful... it doesn't mean you're attracted to them, it doesn't make your a zoophile and a pedo, you're simply recognizing the good aesthetic qualities of the dude, which doesn't emply atraction.

This is one of the first blackpills I took: how they can't grasp simple concepts and think by their own heads.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They are insecure, dumb and pathetic.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, zxim, BeanletMogger and 16 others
how they talk about it's gay for a man to find another men handsome,
They lie, they are the same ones who in some contexts compliment you if you are good-looking

• +1
Reactions: Latinus and Deleted member 70955

I remember back in Elementary School the teachers asked us to choose a mechanical pencil, and I choose the purple one, and everybody laughed at me, which was pathetic: a simply colour wouldn't change/mean anything about my sexuality (straight).

Another common example is how they talk about it's gay for a man to find another men handsome, when the word handsome by itself doesn't have a sexual/romantic connotation, it is neutral, it's like saying the cat is pretty; the kid is beautiful... it doesn't mean you're attracted to them, it doesn't make your a zoophile and a pedo, you're simply recognizing the good aesthetic qualities of the dude, which doesn't emply atraction.

This is one of the first blackpills I took: how they can't grasp simple concepts and think by their own heads.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Very good thread

It extends further too, beyond just sexual
They don't dissociate their emotions from rationale.
And they encourage this feminine behaviour of mixing the two, as if it is morally good/ justified... at the expense of seeking what is right.

For example, "you should slay and let loose girl, we only going to be young once"
inciting an emotional response

Lots of people are falling victim to this, especially women though (but definitely an increasing number of effeminate guys who can't think for themselves)

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and Latinus

They want to express their desire for reproduction and sex related to their hormones through words with double meanings, or dirty jokes. I honestly also think it's a way they find to flirt with stacies even though on the outside it looks ridiculous. The human brain works like this.

• +1
Reactions: Marelago, Htobrother, Latinus and 1 other person
 b668884d af6f 4a56 b93b e58bbce20a09

• JFL
Reactions: watah, 14vic, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Sex is life.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Latinus
They are freaky i guess

Its because normies usually tend to try coping with their own insecurites by convincing themselves they are above someone in a certain way. Ex: "Omg he picked the purple pen and i picked the black one, im so much more masculine and more of a man than that faggot." While the "faggot" mogs his bloodline

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marelago, JustBeConfidentBruh and Latinus

So so over for this insecure blue pilled cels man

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
normies are simply holographic matrix NPCs operating on a programmed algorithm , which is why so many of them are predictable and act the same and never think of anything original,

your first mistake was thinking these people are anything other than a computer program

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 59258 and Latinus
You need to own it, like for example dress always in purple, have a distinctive fashion style, then people won't be surprised if you would then choose a purple pencil, they will just be like: "Well, of course he chose the purple pencil!".
 71eb1cbc c3b6 4368 b9c6 bb37c05788f1

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Latinus and Deleted member 30985

I think my foreskin saved me from being normie they do anything for women now i will but ik too looksmax they just think with their dick

• +1
Normies do it for social status and demeaning other males. It's like a status booster to sexualize anything.

For example, by accusing you of being a faggot or a pedophile.

• +1
normies are simply holographic matrix NPCs operating on a programmed algorithm , which is why so many of them are predictable and act the same and never think of anything original,

your first mistake was thinking these people are anything other than a computer program

More funny is to think you're not part of the "holographic Matrix".

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles