why do normies think everything a girl does means their wet

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
"dude dude she flipped her hair near me" - girls flip their hair for 0 reason, your history probably looks like "10 signs a girl wants you" FOH dumbass
"brooooo she asked me for the answers in class"- You're essentially a grade betabuxx congrats bro
"She was near me all class"- so was the teacher, and littarly 20 others
"She talked to me a few times in class dude"- its a school you usually talk to people
" She asked if I needed a partner" - all her friends were probably taken and again grade betabuxx you nerd

I hear all of these on a regular basis JFL at normie cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, apocalypse, noobs and 4 others
My "friend" always talks about how his crush laughs at his jokes or whatever. Some very low tier shit.

I for instance am a funny fellow irl. Thats kinda brutal. I can imagine women thinking:

"if only he had christian bale's cheekbones and kept his humor, he'd be perfect"

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
What if she showed me nude photos of her and asked if I like to give or receive head better?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, 0S4MA and Lonenely sigma
What if she showed me nude photos of her and asked if I like to give or receive head better?
Chad wouldn't get a nude photo but would get a nude video call. Beyond over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and 0S4MA
unless she was flipping her hair while doing it its over