why do normies think I have a sad life

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I wake up, get my $900 headphones on and listen to music on my high quality DAP while I crack open some beers in bed and watch a movie in the background and eat stolen food from the Uber eats delivery driver app.

All of this is done in a dark cozy room with my toys next to me.

How come normies tbink this is sad? It’s a great day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, HTN_Mentalcel, Luffymaxxing and 11 others
sad life mate. sad sad life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Zeruel, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
update the movie megathread!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Food from uber eats?

• +1
the good life

order a large pizza and coke zero

call over a whore from tinder

watch some cute anime and stare at myself in the camera app on macbook for an hour while listening to jersey mixes

send tiktoks to my bro @Hardrada
IMG 9228

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, humanoidsub7, Vermilioncore and 2 others
I wake up, get my $900 headphones on and listen to music on my high quality DAP while I crack open some beers in bed and watch a movie in the background and eat stolen food from the Uber eats delivery driver app.

All of this is done in a dark cozy room with my toys next to me.

How come normies tbink this is sad? It’s a great day
I've had many similar great days. Where you look around and feel things are pretty cozy

• +1
update the movie megathread!!!!!!
Tell mods to pin it so it gets attention. The only people that visit it is myself you and @Manletmachine and maybe @Sprinkles sometimes
Once it gets pinned I’ll update

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I've had many similar great days. Where you look around and feel things are pretty cozy
I agree. Normies think the only good days are when they’re watching a football game with their wife and kid eating bbq. For me, happiness is getting drunk alone with stolen food and watching movies and listening to music with my $200+ toys and $900 headphones on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, humanoidsub7, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Tell mods to pin it so it gets attention. The only people that visit it is myself you and @Manletmachine and maybe @Sprinkles sometimes
Once it gets pinned I’ll update
i still have a few favors i can call in with the big man upstairs

i’ll see what i can do

• +1
I agree. Normies think the only good days are when they’re watching a football game with their wife and kid eating bbq. For me, happiness is getting drunk alone with stolen food and watching movies and listening to music with my $200+ toys and $900 headphones on
$200 toys is too expensive

i can get good unused toys for $20 in cambodia

• +1
stolen food from delivery apps are goated. I remember abusing that shit and becoming a fat as fuck retard from all the mcdonalds family feasts I stole.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Vermilioncore
stolen food from delivery apps are goated. I remember abusing that shit and becoming a fat as fuck retard from all the mcdonalds family feasts I stole.
Same but one time some cuck manager told me to click “picked up order” so I wouldn’t steal it. But I ended up stealing it anyway and still somehow I got paid for delivering it even though I ate it. Was weird. So I bought a bottle of vodka with the money and got shitfaced and sexually harassed women online until they blocked me @vermillioncorefan

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 58285 and Alt Number 3
Same but one time some cuck manager told me to click “picked up order” so I wouldn’t steal it. But I ended up stealing it anyway and still somehow I got paid for delivering it even though I ate it. Was weird. So I bought a bottle of vodka with the money and got shitfaced and sexually harassed women online until they blocked me @vermillioncorefan
you can try other excuses. what I used to do was pluck some ball hair and lay it on the burger and showed it to customer support. that shit got refunded so quick :lul:

• JFL
you can try other excuses. what I used to do was pluck some ball hair and lay it on the burger and showed it to customer support. that shit got refunded so quick :lul:
Good idea next time im finna bust a fat nut all over a pizza and send it to customer support then eat that shit call it homemade ranch 🤪

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Alt Number 3
Good idea next time im finna bust a fat nut all over a pizza and send it to customer support then eat that shit call it homemade ranch 🤪
nah your on your own with that one 💀:lul:

• JFL
the good life

order a large pizza and coke zero

call over a whore from tinder

watch some cute anime and stare at myself in the camera app on macbook for an hour while listening to jersey mixes

send tiktoks to my bro @Hardrada
View attachment 2675070
Show ignored content

Normies aren’t idiots. If they think you have a sad life, you got a sad life. Period. No arguing n shit. No “ for me….”. Repeats after me :

I ain’t getting pussy
I’m an outcast
I’m a loser
I have a sad life
I’ll always be sad.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Vermilioncore
Normies aren’t idiots. If they think you have a sad life, you got a sad life. Period. No arguing n shit. No “ for me….”. Repeats after me :

I ain’t getting pussy
I’m an outcast
I’m a loser
I have a sad life
I’ll always be sad.
What if I fuck pussy at night but during day I’m an incel what am I called

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I got drunk and high last night while walking through a blizzard in my coat and boots. Good times.

• +1
What do you mean by toys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back