Why do normies think raw milk is bad?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
So, out of 9+ million consumers, approximately 112 become sick each year allegedly from raw milk nationwide, or 0.001%. In Texas, a 3% consumption rate would mean that approximately three quarters of a million Texans drink raw milk, yet only two people have been reported ill from raw milk over a period of 11 years.

You literally have a better chance of getting sick from eating vegetables

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Ken, n9wiff and 7 others
Ze joos

• +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
CxFKZ9RUoAAsAKA

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, inceltriad78, n9wiff and 5 others
bc they cant think for themselves

• +1
Reactions: ey88
So, out of 9+ million consumers, approximately 112 become sick each year allegedly from raw milk nationwide, or 0.001%. In Texas, a 3% consumption rate would mean that approximately three quarters of a million Texans drink raw milk, yet only two people have been reported ill from raw milk over a period of 11 years.

Probably because of the media, I still think raw meat is bit extreme because I don't have good quality meat around my area but raw milk if good quality taste so good

• +1
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and ey88
I drink beer and milk
I quit alcohol except for legit events like close friends birthdays

Nearly became mitten squad a while back:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, Cocaine User and ey88
Farmers check their shit intensively too i dont get why everyone acts like they just let the cows shit in the gallons they give out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Bars, thereallegend and 2 others
because the average person literally cannot think

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Ken, thereallegend and 1 other person
Farmers check their shit intensively too i dont get why everyone acts like they just let the cows shit in the gallons they give out
Yeah I need to find a farmer where I can buy it, it’s fucking illegal to sell raw milk where I live tho

• +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
wdym bro the raw milk comes out the farmers ass only pasteurisation makes it safe

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Bars, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
Yeah I need to find a farmer where I can buy it, it’s fucking illegal to sell raw milk where I live tho
where do you live bro, in my country its also illegal but i can buy it on dog food websites and get it delivered

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, Nirvana, ey88 and 1 other person
Same only herdshares and i dont have a job or a car and etc

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
One of the only positives of living in California is that I can buy raw milk from the grocery store.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, Bars and 2 others
I drink milk straight from cow's tits

• +1
it's disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and ey88
raw milk from cows that are only grassfed and live in alps during summer>

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and Bars
Raw milk can carry dangerous germs such as Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria, Campylobacter, and others that cause foodborne illness, often called “food poisoning.” These germs can seriously injure the health of anyone who drinks raw milk or eats products made from raw milk.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, ey88, cooldude1231 and 2 others
Raw milk can carry dangerous germs such as Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria, Campylobacter, and others that cause foodborne illness, often called “food poisoning.” These germs can seriously injure the health of anyone who drinks raw milk or eats products made from raw milk.
What to drink then?

• +1

Milk is poisonous because of carbs

• +1
Muhhh nice joo propaganda from you’re joogle search how am I not dead yet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Ken and ey88
Subhuman immune system thats why, subhumans shouldnt be drinking raw milk only goyslop

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Ken, ey88 and 1 other person
Pussy

• +1
The “experts” in question
View attachment 3190261
The New York State Department of Health strongly recommends that people DO NOT CONSUME any raw milk or raw milk products. Raw milk made into other products, like soft cheese, ice cream, and yogurt, can still cause dangerous infections. The New York State Department of Health recommends consuming only milk and milk products that have been pasteurized.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
drinking raw milk is not safe. Health experts say that germs in raw milk could make you seriously ill.
It really cant lol our ancestors drank it for centuries

• +1
The New York State Department of Health strongly recommends that people DO NOT CONSUME any raw milk or raw milk products. Raw milk made into other products, like soft cheese, ice cream, and yogurt, can still cause dangerous infections. The New York State Department of Health recommends consuming only milk and milk products that have been pasteurized.
Pasturization destroys essential nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and ey88
drinking raw milk is not safe. Health experts say that germs in raw milk could make you seriously ill.
Consume your goyslop now good boy
1753837 downloadfile 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and cooldude1231
Did you even read my post? Literally 0.001% of people get sick from raw milk, and the people who did probably just got it from a bad source

• +1
Reactions: Jova, cooldude1231 and Ken
Due to Jewish lies rambling about "muh raw milk will infect you and kill you" and "muh dangerous bacteria" even though humans have been drinking raw milk for ages.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and ey88
One of the only positives of living in California is that I can buy raw milk from the grocery store.
You can thank Aajonus Vonderplanitz for that

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and FaceandBBC
milk is racist

• JFL