Why do normies try so hard to be confident

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
It's beyond cringe tbfh, I think a lot of normies watch/read red pill shit now

On the other hand chad doesn't seem like a try hard at all in front of normies, he's just chilling because he knows people will respect him no matter what because of his FACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
dopaminebeyondfried

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and jacky hanma

On the other hand chad doesn't seem like a try hard at all in front of normies, he's just chilling because he knows people will respect him no matter what because of his FACE
What do u want niggas to say to this? :lul:

just hold frame bro

Pokemon GIF

cuz confidence is attractive bruv

Imagine just being chill all the time and people approach you, no shit tests, nothing like that. Just let you good looks and nice personality carry you through life, everyone loves.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and dopaminebeyondfried

Whatever, it's also well known that many people are eager to throw mud at others in between fake motivational words.