why do nose jobs look so fucking fake

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Banned
are there any fucking results where the nose looks atleast a bit natural, normies dont get that they need maxillary surgery not a nose job, but still i cant find a single result on internet where the rhino looks natural or smth like that

• +1
Reactions: jué and PsychoH
bc theyre all cheap shitskin turks who just give u a ski slope button nose no matter if it fits ur face or not

• +1
Reactions: watah, jué, MA_ascender and 1 other person
are there any fucking results where the nose looks atleast a bit natural, normies dont get that they need maxillary surgery not a nose job, but still i cant find a single result on internet where the rhino looks natural or smth like that
plenty of good results bro.

if someone has had good surgery you can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: watah, chadintraining, PsychoH and 1 other person
they all have an unnatural sharpening of the nose its so obvious that they got a surgery

if you can tell that someone got surgery that means the surgeon failed

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

wtf is this
can you show some examples please.

@Orc do you believe aqualyx and PDO for nose is better for nose then a surgery since the result will look way more natural?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Because they usually need ccw bimax not rihno

i did, wasnt blackpilled based incel back then...let the jews fuck up my maxilla
Yeaaa, looked like you had braces, awsome news, you wont be able to rotate your maxilla upwards much because of your jew Ortho,
congratulations now you can hang without a worry

Yeaaa, looked like you had braces, awsome news, you wont be able to rotate your maxilla upwards much because of your jew Ortho,
what the fuck are you talking about, there is lefort and maxillary anti clockwise rotation surgery. Be nice.

Sometimes the trade off from having a bad nose to a slightly uncanny nose is worth it

people genuinely overestimate the importance of looking natty (you can’t be too uncanny, but you can get away with being a lil bit as long as it looks good)

I have seen obviously surgerymaxxed dudes get lusted over by women (still not ideal though)

And I have seen some good results

i mean rhino is like probably one of the hardest surgeries to hide like imagine being ethnic with a european nose, the best kpop surgeons you can always tell, i guess the smaller the change the less noticeable but usually has 0 impact on apperance

Im pretty sure thats only the case if the orthodontist fixed your occlusion plane with braces, otherwise it still could be rotated if im not mistaken.