gietol

gietol

Banned
I QUESTION IS LOOKSMAX REAL?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIGH IQ USERS ARE EXPECTED

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
wouldn't you be happy if you mogged everyone around you?

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
NOT REAL

// 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

or then its just betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Maybe you are narc and underrate others?

i think you can see many couples with normie men or subhumans because the majority just are normies. the more attractive you are the faster and easier it is possible to get a LTR for example but even LTN guys will get a girl, but it will taker longer (sometimes months)

i think you can see many couples with normie men or subhumans because the majority just are normies. the more attractive you are the faster and easier it is possible to get a LTR for example but even LTN guys will get a girl, but it will taker longer (sometimes months)
Next to all the beautiful girls I've seen, there were LTN men

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
Next to all the beautiful girls I've seen, there were LTN men
how many girls in total?
most relationships are looksmatched unless one person is extremely pretty or ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: gietol
how many girls in total?
most relationships are looksmatched unless one person is extremely pretty or ugly
THESE NOTHING WAIT WHEN TALKING TO A GIRL SHE SAID THAT HE CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY AND DON'T ATTENTION TO THE FACE AND SHE WAS TAKING LOVE PAIN. THE MAN 3/10

THESE NOTHING WAIT WHEN TALKING TO A GIRL SHE SAID THAT HE CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY AND DON'T ATTENTION TO THE FACE AND SHE WAS TAKING LOVE PAIN. THE MAN 3/10
what mental hospital did you escape from?

• +1
Reactions: gietol
usually most of the subhumans around stacys are just friends

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
looks dont matter biggest jew conspiracy out there, trying to shill us of our money. Dont improve looks, its for fags

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and gietol
Looks, money, status, social circle, NT. Looks aren’t the only part of the equation even though they are highly important