Why do old people have such big hands?

D

Deleted member 30942

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
my dad wrist and hand are twice my size that nigga will always be stronger than me even if i train hard my whole life

• +1
They use them

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Cause they have better genetics than you

the fucking wrists are suifuel

bloating-sagging soft tissue tricked u

my dad wrist and hand are twice my size that nigga will always be stronger than me even if i train hard my whole life
This is legit true and not a schzio theory, all older people 50yo+ especially have huge wrists and super girthy fingers, while zoomers all have much smaller wrists and long thin fingers

• +1
Reactions: User49
This is legit true and not a schzio theory, all older people 50yo+ especially have huge wrists and super girthy fingers, while zoomers all have much smaller wrists and long thin fingers
Why is it though?
My dad can be explained because he did karate for 10+ years and was a black belt, but what about other normal people?
Higher t?

• +1
Why is it though?
My dad can be explained because he did karate for 10+ years and was a black belt, but what about other normal people?
Higher t?
Idk as well bro, its really wierd. My only theory is that your hands and wrists widen with age, but then again even when it comes to facial hair, my father had a thick mustache when he was 20yo and joining the army while im 22 right now and can only grow pubes, brutal

Idk as well bro, its really wierd. My only theory is that your hands and wrists widen with age, but then again even when it comes to facial hair, my father had a thick mustache when he was 20yo and joining the army while im 22 right now and can only grow pubes, brutal
Lol my dad had a thick mustache when he was young as well

It might have something to do with testosterone levels

• Woah
Lol my dad had a thick mustache when he was young as well

It might have something to do with testosterone levels
This shit is strange cause my father also was born and grew up in the city. Idk if this could be microplastics at play or something in the water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
This shit is strange cause my father also was born and grew up in the city. Idk if this could be microplastics at play or something in the water
Very odd

Waters are turning frogs gay. You got off easy with smaller hands tbh.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;