Why do older women keep pointing out how skinny I am?

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
I've noticed that older women are much more attracted to bulky/muscular men than younger women are. They keep pointing out how skinny I am, and I'm not even that skinny. I'm too polite for this, but sometimes I just want to tell them, "Who cares that I'm skinny? I'm not trying to impress hags like you".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, billymidnight, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
I've noticed that older women are much more attracted to bulky/muscular men than younger women are. They keep pointing out how skinny I am, and I'm not even that skinny. I'm too polite for this, but sometimes I just want to tell them, "Who cares that I'm skinny? I'm not trying to impress hags like you".
Fr my grandma says that all the time

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Grifting you to bulk up and remove your young female sexual appeal. They liked skinny Chad when they were young too now they are forced to like ogres thats all they can get. It is just a shit test

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and sexy
Grifting you to bulk up and remove your young female sexual appeal. They liked skinny Chad when they were young too now they are forced to like ogres thats all they can get. It is just a shit test
It got rather something to do with their hormones and menopause, the older they get the more they are attracted to masculinity

• +1
They want your d.
You should make a move next time this happens to you.

• +1
they're just used to the high T men of their generation

• +1
Older woman like a masculine hunk

They don't want some skinny P Eeezy rapper boy

• +1