Why do other people have so many likes and follows on instagram?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
It makes me uncomfortable to see how a lot of people I know have 100+ likes on their pictures and many followers.

I don't have that many and it makes me doubt myself.

Am I not socially engaged enough? What are some ways to statusmax in rl?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
it's not that hard,

it's easy to get famous in the 21st century tbh

Fuck instagram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Vitruvian, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Be attractive, don’t be unattractive

It’s that simple tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, itsoverbuddyboyo and fobos
How though?
well

mainly i'd say trying to ruin other people's reputation and also acting like a complete fool.. let's look at lil pump.

He never used to be this famous, he was a complete nobody. Until he started to attack another person's reputation (J Cole) then he started to become known. So he has his fame now..how does he keep it? by acting like a retard.

there's other ways too

Because I'm better looking than u faggot

well

mainly i'd say trying to ruin other people's reputation and also acting like a complete fool.. let's look at lil pump.

He never used to be this famous, he was a complete nobody. Until he started to attack another person's reputation (J Cole) then he started to become known. So he has his fame now..how does he keep it? by acting like a retard.

there's other ways too
How do normal NT people (even the not so attractive ones) manage to do that, though?

Is there something I am missing what they are doing? Maybe it is because I don't really attend things like parties?

I see unattractive girls get a lot of likes

Then again they are girls
the average landwhale will receive more attention than the average chad

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 176, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
How do normal NT people (even the not so attractive ones) manage to do that, though?

Is there something I am missing what they are doing? Maybe it is because I don't really attend things like parties?
anybody can do this regardless of how hideous you are or how much of an introvert you are.

the only problem with this though is that you have to know if you have the ability to be liked after you gain your fame.

people never liked lil pump.. but he still pulled through because he's smart, he knows that if he acts retarded, he will keep his fame, even become more famous.

and what happens when you're famous? you get liked by everyone, and eventually have fans that will worship you and look over the wrong things you do.

No point of using Instagram if you are a sub 8 male.
Only Chad gets many likes. Foids get many likes only because of their hundreds of cuck orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
They spend hours on it a day, they groom the profile in many ways tbh

It’s an investment, worthy imo if ur gl imagine women hitting you up cuz your gl or
Gymcelled tall and wide framed

Amiright @ZyzzReincarnate??

They spend hours on it a day, they groom the profile in many ways tbh

It’s an investment, worthy imo if ur gl imagine women hitting you up cuz your gl or
Gymcelled tall and wide framed

Amiright @ZyzzReincarnate??
yes bro i get dmed on instagram by random girls hitting on me decently often despite my incel face cuz of my body

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
i will never make an Instagram. i lol whenever a foid asks me to follow theirs. tbh most foids use tinder for fucking chads and getting guys to follow them so they can dopaminemaxx with validation from cucks.

i hate women.

You get people that put several hash tags in their posts which makes their posts searchable if people search a certain word and you get people that put several hash tags and that way, many people find the post and give it a like.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong