Why do our dads have larger wrists than us?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
In 99% percent of cases, dad has bigger wrist than son. Does it have to do with Jewish shit in our diet or the lack of activity we do with forearms or what?

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SPFromNY914 and 11 others
Just your case son

My dad has smaller wrist than mine

This wil sound full on boomer
but it's prolly because back than they were outside more and did more manual labour i think?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 7560 and 11 others
My mom had sub 6 inch wrists and my dad has 7 inch wrists, so I turned out to have 6.25 inch wrists.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Labour

My dad is 4inchers smaller than me and smaller finger length

But thick fingers and bigger wrists than mine
My wrists are nearly 7.8 inches

I height mog my dad by more than four inches but he has huge hands and feet srs like twice the size of mine genetics are wierd tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
don't things like hands and wrists never really stop growing?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Manual labor with being in high t environment and even though most didn't have access to most food they at least ate quality food that was not filled hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Dont know, dont care. Wrists literally dont matter.

Only a sub 7 wristcel would ask this question.

Older generations consumed a more natural diet, usually did more manual labour and weren't exposed to all the estrogenic chemicals we are exposed to today.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6892
Dont know, dont care. Wrists literally dont matter.

Only a sub 7 wristcel would ask this question.
You know I’m also asking what the fuck you’re doing here. Get the fuck off this site and kill your self fag.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
In 99% percent of cases, dad has bigger wrist than son. Does it have to do with Jewish shit in our diet or the lack of activity we do with forearms or what?
I am quite muscular in the arms (very defined) but my father used to cut woods when he was young (vacations).
He had insane arms for long.
I've been working daily on wood too during 2/3 months (knive, etc) and my wrists' circumference increased by 2cms.
Cutting wood for 3 months a year for years did not have the same results at all.
That's why manual workers usually have insane wrists.
BB won't do much in comparison.

Still, if you have arms like me with small wrists, they look much bigger.
Especially forearms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 8744
I am quite muscular in the arms (very defined) but my father used to cut woods when he was young (vacations).
He had insane arms for long.
I've been working daily on wood too during 2/3 months (knive, etc) and my wrists' circumference increased by 2cms.
Cutting wood for 3 months a year for years did not have the same results at all.
That's why manual workers usually have insane wrists.
BB won't do much in comparison.

Still, if you have arms like me with small wrists, they look much bigger.
Especially forearms.
Yeah I think that environment can play a role in terms of how our body develops and can change. If you look at arm wrestlers they’ve got huge elbows and wrists and hands. I think that all the training they do may have a part to play in their size. What do you think?

Im 12 cm more taller than my dad yet his wrists and hands are bigger. There has to be a reason

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Both, less estrogenic environment and more physical activities/work in puberty.

My dad's wrists mog!! Not just mine. All my brothers too. And his hands lol. Hands like shovels in comparison

My best friends dad has hands like a gorilla lol. Legit couldn't stop starring at them when I first noticed

Some old school shit going on

Older generations consumed a more natural diet
older generations of 1 000 years ago and more

from nutrition and quantity we have the best times now. Secular growth is example for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Speak for yourself lol. I frame-mog my dad into oblivion and I am 7 inches taller than him

Indeed son. My dad had bigger hands and wrists than me despite being shorter than me.

Might be him doing farm work while I am rotting in home. Or mines can still grow idk.

In the end wrist size is only a really small percentage of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, LowTierNormie and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Genetics maybe
You could get wrist genetics from mother aswell

• +1
Same tbh.
its so weird ngl seems like my body continued growing but my wrists stopped lmao..
6 inch wrists here my dad has maybe i am guessing 8 to 8.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Slob and wasted
Legit just came back from seeing my great uncle and his wrists were double the fucking size of mine

legit 14 inch beasts they were fucking insane, never seen anything close to that, I have never felt so inadequate

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 4946, toolateforme and 2 others
Genetics maybe
You could get wrist genetics from mother aswell
feels like i got some of my grandmothers genetics tbh she was a very small woman and was only 4ft10" tall so maybe that explains my small wrists and hands

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
feels like i got some of my grandmothers genetics tbh she was a very small woman and was only 4ft10" tall so maybe that explains my small wrists and hands
I have smaller wrists than my dad aswell
We're in the same boat bro

• +1
Both. Modern incels usually play games all day and rarely exercise. The jew water contributes to it too.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1588
But it doesnt make sense that i height mog him brutally but have way smaller hands legs wrists than him my hands look like that of a child next to my father srs
I have smaller wrists than my dad aswell
We're in the same boat bro

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I have bigger wrists than my dad lol

Physical labour and much higher testosterone levels than today.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6873
You know I’m also asking what the fuck you’re doing here. Get the fuck off this site and kill your self fag.
Generic LOW IQ bitch ass nigga retarded joke
flush yourself
Plus wristcel detected

Manual work (working in farms from a young age, etc), better diets, less estrogen in food/water, beating up their kids & wives daily.
You'll also find most old guys are stronger than most guys currently in their 20's, especially if they kept active and in decent shape throughout their lives. "Old man strength" is real.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6892
higher bf will make wrists appear larger. Also pretty sure bone mass peaks around 30

• +1
Reactions: Slob
cope, not every dad did manual labour, it's just that t levels are dropping
💀💀nigga a drop in T levels does not explain 2 inch wrist difference
its part of it but not exclusively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892