Why do pat tillman and hernan drago have ugly wives?

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
BPqb XHCcAElSZx

Pat tillman 3

Please don't say they're roastie magnets, I heavily doubt that's the best they can get. Dolph looksmogged his ex super badly too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Erik-Jón and Tallooksmaxxer
agepill. Even if they look good, they are old bro.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, randomvanish and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
its because highly androgenic men can get off to anything

They both have low irl appeal

Prime women want prettyboys for LTR this is scientifically proven they are too intimidating
3DB8077D 1D88 4168 8D1B B335404BEAC2
BFC88F9C C55F 471C B017 272B2E69F2B6

Only old used up roasties want dom masculine boyfriends

Pat Tillman isn't even that good looking tbh, he looks mogger in that one military pic cuz his forehead is covered.

And you probably don't know how fucking good girls you mog hard treat you, they literally give you god treatment.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Yerico7, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 19642
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Pat Tillman isn't even that good looking tbh, he looks mogger in that one military pic cuz his forehead is covered.

And you probably don't know how fucking good girls you mog hard treat you, they literally give you god treatment.
He still mogs the average guy by inches of bones regardless of how extreme people think he looks. However, his forehead is awful and he has a terrible hairline.
Pat tillman 7

Pattillman4

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
View attachment 1805066
View attachment 1805067
Please don't say they're roastie magnets, I heavily doubt that's the best they can get. Dolph looksmogged his ex super badly too.
Gl men don’t settle, ever
You can’t put incel perspectives onto gl men

If you see any gl man with any woman, there is a reason for that, he chose her specifically. Probably sucks like a vacuum or some shit like that

looks like the same damn woman. wtf
I don't know who that Draggo guy is.
Pat Tillman was clearly angling for a political office post NFL, possibly explains his choice in wives.
80% of this board probably doesn't know who Pat Tillman was.