why do penis sizes have to vary

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
why do men have to have different penis sizes? Already as it is they are at a disadvantage because women hate short men and only go for tall men and that’s not even something they have control over. Then to top it off, penis sizes have to range from small to big

There’s just so many obstacles a man has to go through.

He has to be brave. He has to have money.

Like cmon I wish God would have let men have something good in life with ease for once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, twojei, iblamepheno1 and 3 others
7:48 am its too early for this

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and Vermilioncore
7:48 am its too early for this
Not innnew York buddy it’s already almost 11 am and I already had some Irish liqueur and Bacardi shoooters

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Like I said, God has His favorites and likes to cuck certain people forever

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
would u rather everyone be a carbon copy of each?

• +1
Not innnew York buddy it’s already almost 11 am and I already had some Irish liqueur and Bacardi shoooters
drank a steel reserve as soon as i woke up im waiting for stores to open now cuz i got no friends or girl but beer

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
would u rather everyone be a carbon copy of each?
Yeah at least that way everyone can get pussy and I don’t have to kill anyone with a rifle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, noobs and isis_Bleach
drank a steel reserve as soon as i woke up im waiting for stores to open now cuz i got no friends or girl but beer
Yeah the blue razz steel reserve mogs bro
I remember in 2018 when my oneitis cucked me with her psychopathic emo ex I walked to 7-11 and got two steel reserve sand got drunk
I remember my dad knew I was cucked and asked if I wanted to eat Chinese food to make me feel better and I said no and kept drinking becuase I wanted to be destroyed it felt good

then women would just base their eugenics on a factor which is variable in eugenics

what you want is communism
Well yeah I’m a good ol communist buddy
Hail Hitler!

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
why do men have to have different penis sizes? Already as it is they are at a disadvantage because women hate short men and only go for tall men and that’s not even something they have control over. Then to top it off, penis sizes have to range from small to big

There’s just so many obstacles a man has to go through.

He has to be brave. He has to have money.

Like cmon I wish God would have let men have something good in life with ease for once
Its just genetic lottery. ALL OF IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back