why do people abuse laxatives to get lean

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
i hear of people abusing laxatives to get lean faster yet i really cannot be fucked to look into why it would help lose fat can someone explain why asshole abuse is popular.
that is all

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Solution
Orc
it just dries you out that's about it, makes it seem like you lost weight but in reality it's water and you'll gain it back the second you eat something.
it just dries you out that's about it, makes it seem like you lost weight but in reality it's water and you'll gain it back the second you eat something.

• Love it
Reactions: Tuz43
Solution
i hear of people abusing laxatives to get lean faster yet i really cannot be fucked to look into why it would help lose fat can someone explain why asshole abuse is popular.
that is all
its bullshit, maybe bq u shit alot people feel flatter but u dont lose any fat so doesnt make sense to use laxatives to lose weight, i only use laxatives if i didnt shit couple days or if i feel bloated so i can empty my body

do diuretics work on the same principle?