Why do people act like leaving this forum is so difficult ?

M

moggathon

Banned
It’s really not. Just delete and get a life. If you don’t have a life then you have no reason to leave.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 53670
It’s really not. Just delete and get a life. If you don’t have a life then you have no reason to leave.
Most users try to get a life but most fail and end up feeling stuck. Instead of resorting to roping they just rot. .org is the perfect place to rot and talk about how miserable your life is.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Ken
I can't delete even if I wanted to because I use this place as a way to cope with boredom

I can’t. Not that easy bud.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and vermillioncorefan
Most users try to get a life but most fail and end up feeling stuck. Instead of resorting to roping they just rot. .org is the perfect place to rot and talk about how miserable your life is.
I hate the copers that blame org for their problems

Ive been here 10+ years. Im not as addicted as I used to be but its hard to leave since you cant talk about this stuff with anyone irl.

Its not as fun as it used to be since PSL is starting to go mainstream and this forum is more censored and lower iq than Puahate, sluthate, and lookism. Ive recently heard people irl say the words "incel", "Chad, "Stacy", "Mewing", "looksmaxing".

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I live in a dead shithole, and I am stuck in a bad situation now. I don't think I will ever leave this forum

The irony in him posting this and then getting banned btw