Why do people assume things about me?

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
They think theyre such good detectives when all they do is either go in my post history to say stuff that’s literally WRITTEN (how fucking amazing are u guys?) or they just think cuz I write like I don’t care about being social or I don’t write like a tryhard professor I somehow had a bad childhood? My parents worshipped me, teachers worshipped me, I was amazing at exams and ye basically I had a high class upbringing. Most of u grew up in abusive poverty tier households and u dare to project ur failures by bringing me down to ur level solely cuz my post style/history is asocial and uncaring because I’ve been here for ages and I dont care about making water looksmaxxing threads or bantering around cuz I’ve done all that. Use your brains maybe and realise it’s possible to see beyond the surface level and form actual accurate theories.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Are you ok? You should talk more/smile more

Are you ok? You should talk more/smile more
yea ppl have said that to me irl cuz of my undereyes and brows even tho my face was neutral. Even irl ppl assume things about me my life is a comedy and horror movie.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
yea ppl have said that to me irl cuz of my undereyes and brows even tho my face was neutral. Even irl ppl assume things about me my life is a comedy and horror movie.
Same tbh. If I had a slavic ginger stacey, then it would make up for my shitty life.

//SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
I ain't reading all that but good for you if it's a good thing or I'm sorry for you if it's a bad thing 👍

its more that you sometimes whine about how you're lonely which is a bad thing to do on here where everyone is a bragger

if you wrote only bragthreads then people wouldn't have ammo to use on you by digging through post history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Relatable. But not talking about this forum, IRL too.

its more that you sometimes whine about how you're lonely which is a bad thing to do on here where everyone is a bragger

if you wrote only bragthreads then people wouldn't have ammo to use on you by digging through post history
why are you trying to be his friend lol
He made up stuff about you thinking hes anove you and so on...he practically hate you while his life is on the verge of suicide. what's going on

why are you trying to be his friend lol
He made up stuff about you thinking hes anove you and so on...he practically hate you while his life is on the verge of suicide. what's going on
yeah that is all pretty true not gonna lie. it was pretty annoying how he kept barking for me back in 2021 and I don’t consider him my friend.

but my point wasn’t to give him advice it’s more just a general statement about why you shouldn’t post your vulnerabilities to a bunch of retards on the internet

yea but u have to realise im so undersocialized/different im too honest at times. I dont have a normal brain like most people here, i dont think about things like oh if i say this then ppl will insult me bc theyre insecure and different to me. That way of thinking isn't normal for me.