Why do people awkwardly stare at me in school?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Inb4 due to ugliness

I have a mask on and my eye area is normal

My hairline is shit but typical dogshit naturally high round hairline. Not balding

Does this happen to you to?

@Leonardo DiCaprio Is it because of my extremely rare proportions?

Is it because they knew I fapped this morning based on the way I walk? Does it look like I got fucked in the ass because of the way I walk? Ngl I was walking weird today probably cuz of cooming

Whenever they do this I looked down to see if my dick is out because they stare as if it is

larping faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
Probably your anxiety and no one really stares.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
“Damn look haha that guys mom is 5’4.5 and dad is 6’0 and his growth patterns suggests he was on a normal path to growth but he’s 5’7”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Clark69, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
“Damn look haha that guys mom is 5’4.5 and dad is 6’0 and his growth patterns suggests he was on a normal path to growth but he’s 5’7”
So brutal. I hate that I wear 1 inch lifts to 5'8" just to continue being small meanwhile I was on the path, and as expected with my parents, to be fucking 5'10" - 5'11" and have motivation to lift and would wear boots/lifts/elevators to 6'1" barefoot (would not be afraid to go all in with liftmaxxing in school because normies would be too afraid by my size at 5'10"/5'11" and gymmaxxed to say anything)

God fucking dammit dude. It is so fucking sad. I think about this every nanosecond. I mean it.

FUCK
plus what's funny is I actually have the exact leg length of a 6ft male but my torso is shorter than my mom's so I'm manlet

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
So brutal. I hate that I wear 1 inch lifts to 5'8" just to continue being small meanwhile I was on the path, and as expected with my parents, to be fucking 5'10" - 5'11" and have motivation to lift and would wear boots/lifts/elevators to 6'1" barefoot (would not be afraid to go all in with liftmaxxing in school because normies would be too afraid by my size at 5'10"/5'11" and gymmaxxed to say anything)

God fucking dammit dude. It is so fucking sad. I think about this every nanosecond. I mean it.

FUCK
plus what's funny is I actually have the exact leg length of a 6ft male but my torso is shorter than my mom's so I'm manlet
Bro just continue on with life there’s nothing you can do about it just live life as if u were taller. Who knows u might even grow but no point in whining here bro move on

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bro just continue on with life there’s nothing you can do about it just live life as if u were taller. Who knows u might even grow but no point in whining here bro move on
You would understand if you were in my rare tortuous and fucked up situation. I've never been "the short kid" before. It is so weird...