Bronze
There's no proof of god existing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
because...because THEY JUST DO OKAY

good way to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
They're narrow-minded, self-righteous people who can't admit that they don't know everything. Nobody does. The humble viewpoint is to accept that, but they try to impose god to fill that gaping void of their absent knowledge.

Its unironically genetic wheter you believe in god or not

religion is a good way to seperate people and a good reason to star a war thats why religion exist

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist
Hinestly to me this question is like ‘why do people believe in gravity’. It doesnt make sense to me
Scientific validation

Because of culture and lack of critical skills.

We're raised in cultures where religion tells us that a God created the universe, and since most people lack critical skills, they never question the existance of God, and also, they need to cope with something in order to feel better about themselves ("if you're an atheist, you're morally inferior to me.").

Many things preached by christianity are very cucked, which is ironic when we consider that many alt right christians incels that bashes leftists as cuck are cuck themselves, but while the first are tradcuck, the second is progressivecuck.

Two super cuck quotes I can think of regarding christianity:

1 - “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
Answer: if God is onipotent, perfect, above us all, why does "he" needs to be workshiped by mere mortals?

2 - “Honour thy father and thy mother.”
Answer: why should anyone honour shit parents, for example? Cumming inside and not aborting, a.k.a having a kid, doesn't make you morally superior. Parents are human beings, they shouldn't be honoured just for the sake of being parents.