Why do people born 2009 and later mog so much

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I got a account dedicated to my old school on my tiktok fyp where they posted people in the year book and bro, They all mog the shit out of the people in my year (2007) what the fuck are they all hardmaxxing at 15 now or what? Is it only a swedish thing or is it the same in other countries?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, JohnBaza, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Wait till they descend with puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, yyy, Autismcel and 6 others
do i post them?

U probably just like em young

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, noonespecial, Roquefort and 5 others
I got a account dedicated to my old school on my tiktok fyp where they posted people in the year book and bro, They all mog the shit out of the people in my year (2007) what the fuck are they all hardmaxxing at 15 now or what? Is it only a swedish thing or is it the same in other countries?
Another swedistan cel? And idk what ur on mh brother is ugly af and the same with his classmstes

nah this is cope they will problaby ascend
We will see. I feel like the 2020-2040 generations will be insane as they will be the byproduct of all the young 5'9 stacylites and +6'2 chadlites around nowadays. Although maybe they will turn into degraded versions, who knows.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Roquefort, Dystopian and 2 others
Another swedistan cel? And idk what ur on mh brother is ugly af and the same with his classmstes
Do you live in a upper middle class/ high class area? The looks segregation in sweden is crazy

• Woah
Reactions: ihearvoices
We will see. I feel like the 2020-2040 generations will be insane as they will be the byproduct of all the young 5'9 stacylites and +6'2 chadlites around nowadays. Although maybe they will turn into degraded versions, who knows.
Im so glad i wont have to compete with that generation anyone under htn rn will be a er victim

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Dystopian
because young boys look like women, a man is supposed to be intimidating with a hint of beauty not just be a woman without tits

none of ur batch will become a marlon brando

because young boys look like women, a man is supposed to be intimidating with a hint of beauty not just be a woman without tits

none of ur batch will become a marlon brando
some were not that far away from a young brando i would say

• JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling
we are the product of a generation where having someone to marry and have kids with was ez, everyone born after 2010-2020 had parents who endured more competition

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and NordicLeonhard
I hate my life puberty fucked everything

Buddy Boyo​

LGBTQP+ supporter​

Knowledgeable

Reputable

Established
  • Oct 25, 2019

i was Always the tallest and strongest kid in my School until puberty hit in and i just became average to nowadays below average

penis and testiles never grew properly, neither wrists, clavicles, leg length, total height etc.

ive stopped growing at age 14-16 which is WAY TOO EARLY for a man and a absolute indicator that something hormonally is not right

Estrogen can so easily fuck you up, it's a crime that Young Boys are not educated about that, almost every Young Boy should have a Right on a Estrogen blocker, you will have no Problems getting Estrogens or the babypill prescribed as a underage Woman, but if you want some aromasin as a highly estrogenic and hypogonadal male then you will be viewed as a toxic Steroid abuser

Every Kind of growth will be stunted if your Body receives too much Estrogen during puberty, and receiving too much Estrogen isnt even hard especially if you're an typically estrogenic low prenatal Tcel

Estrogen does not only stunt the growth of your androgenic tendencies, it also completely reduces your IGF exposure and it's receptors which again completely fucks up the total growth of your Long bones and your muscle cells and insertions which means that you will be left with totally asymmetrical flat shaped muscle bellies which look unaesthetic and asymmetric as shit even if you pack on muscle mass

Your tendons and joints will be extremely fragile, your muscle Tonus and fast twitch fiber amount will be almost None existent, you will end up Looking like a ausschwitz tier manlet-framecel with Broad hips and extreme narrow underdeveloped shoulders and wrists along with a typical narrow definitionless gay Alien wimp skull

Of Course prenatal T is the most important factor, but lets say you're a guy who received average amounts of prenatal T, in this case the Quality of your hormonal profile during puberty can either make or break your life

Unfortunately most redpill pubertymaxxing routines dont work, tongkat ali, Arginin etc. wont do shit for you, you Need a stable pro testosterone/anti estrogenic diet and at best some Peptides or sarms/Hormones

And a AI is A MUST!!!!!

exercising is important, but dont be fooled by These redpill Autists who tell you that you Need follow a Special Routine to produce the most amount of testosterone

this bullshit DOES NOT work, your androgen receptor Density/sensitivity/Distribution wont be effected, even raising your free T levels wont do shit because it's all About your receptors and as a guy with modern average androgen/Estrogen receptor profile YOU NEED supraphysiological circulating androgens so that your androgen receptors will be significantly effected

So basically it's over if you dont gonna manipulate your androgen receptor profile with exogen hormones/sarms/peptides etc. (unless you're an genetical wonder or a Special phenotype)

The modern average pubertal male is simply already too feminized

• +1

Buddy Boyo​

LGBTQP+ supporter​

Knowledgeable

Reputable

Established
  • Oct 25, 2019

i was Always the tallest and strongest kid in my School until puberty hit in and i just became average to nowadays below average

penis and testiles never grew properly, neither wrists, clavicles, leg length, total height etc.

ive stopped growing at age 14-16 which is WAY TOO EARLY for a man and a absolute indicator that something hormonally is not right

Estrogen can so easily fuck you up, it's a crime that Young Boys are not educated about that, almost every Young Boy should have a Right on a Estrogen blocker, you will have no Problems getting Estrogens or the babypill prescribed as a underage Woman, but if you want some aromasin as a highly estrogenic and hypogonadal male then you will be viewed as a toxic Steroid abuser

Every Kind of growth will be stunted if your Body receives too much Estrogen during puberty, and receiving too much Estrogen isnt even hard especially if you're an typically estrogenic low prenatal Tcel

Estrogen does not only stunt the growth of your androgenic tendencies, it also completely reduces your IGF exposure and it's receptors which again completely fucks up the total growth of your Long bones and your muscle cells and insertions which means that you will be left with totally asymmetrical flat shaped muscle bellies which look unaesthetic and asymmetric as shit even if you pack on muscle mass

Your tendons and joints will be extremely fragile, your muscle Tonus and fast twitch fiber amount will be almost None existent, you will end up Looking like a ausschwitz tier manlet-framecel with Broad hips and extreme narrow underdeveloped shoulders and wrists along with a typical narrow definitionless gay Alien wimp skull

Of Course prenatal T is the most important factor, but lets say you're a guy who received average amounts of prenatal T, in this case the Quality of your hormonal profile during puberty can either make or break your life

Unfortunately most redpill pubertymaxxing routines dont work, tongkat ali, Arginin etc. wont do shit for you, you Need a stable pro testosterone/anti estrogenic diet and at best some Peptides or sarms/Hormones

And a AI is A MUST!!!!!

exercising is important, but dont be fooled by These redpill Autists who tell you that you Need follow a Special Routine to produce the most amount of testosterone

this bullshit DOES NOT work, your androgen receptor Density/sensitivity/Distribution wont be effected, even raising your free T levels wont do shit because it's all About your receptors and as a guy with modern average androgen/Estrogen receptor profile YOU NEED supraphysiological circulating androgens so that your androgen receptors will be significantly effected

So basically it's over if you dont gonna manipulate your androgen receptor profile with exogen hormones/sarms/peptides etc. (unless you're an genetical wonder or a Special phenotype)

The modern average pubertal male is simply already too feminized
Story of my life, I think its too late to do anything now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Debetro
we are the product of a generation where having someone to marry and have kids with was ez, everyone born after 2010-2020 had parents who endured more competition
Fucking whore parents brah

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Dystopian
I’m seeing the opposite, teenage boys don’t look their age anymore. They used to look like high t men in the past, now they look like soft boys. The women on the other hand have accelerated aging, so many big booby JBs in my hs yrs. Probably something to do with estrogen from the BC and fluoride in the water as well as microplastics and goy slop

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, TheDragon, Matthias8272 and 1 other person
@Never Get Up human trials for raw meat consumption and its effects on facial development going well I see

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and NordicLeonhard
Story of my life, I think its too late to do anything now
It's too late. But wait, you are 190 cm, actual blond with good eye colour, forward grown with no major deformity. What else would you want?

It's too late. But wait, you are 190 cm, actual blond with good eye colour, forward grown with no major deformity. What else would you want?

I’m seeing the opposite, teenage boys don’t look their age anymore. They used to look like high t men in the past, now they look like soft boys. The women on the other hand have accelerated aging, so many big booby JBs in my hs yrs. Probably something to do with estrogen from the BC and fluoride in the water as well as microplastics and goy slop
I think I noticed it too, but I can't tell for sure.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and ShowerMaxxing
you’re not lying, im an adult watching these 14 yr old kids mog the shit out of me

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Still doing this meme in september 2024💔

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
In my eyes people born in 2009 are kids lol

Still doing this meme in september 2024💔
Dude I'm not memeing anything, you claimed 187-190 cm, you have a decent looking properly grown face with a colouring that I'm envious of.

Tell me what else do you need? Was it a LARP?

They literally all look like shit. I guess God punished them for being so annoying. No jaws lol

Dude I'm not memeing anything, you claimed 187-190 cm, you have a decent looking properly grown face with a colouring that I'm envious of.

Tell me what else do you need? Was it a LARP?
I never said i was 190cm im 187cm and how is my coloring good im literally a pale ginger with green eyes

• +1
theyre gonna be deformed subhumans with covid vaccine in their blood

• +1
I never said i was 190cm im 187cm and how is my coloring good im literally a pale ginger with green eyes
3 cm difference, I simply approximated. What do you want to be, a dark featured swarthoid? You look fine.

• +1
over for you

• +1
heres me comparing the type of people im talking about vs me when i was theyre age (14):
IMG 0845
IMG 0847

• +1
3 cm difference, I simply approximated. What do you want to be, a dark featured swarthoid? You look fine.
When everyone else around you is dirty blonde blue eyed golden tanned do you really wanna be the ginger? Yeah maybe my coloring would mog in like mumbai but here its dogshit

• +1
When everyone else around you is dirty blonde blue eyed golden tanned do you really wanna be the ginger? Yeah maybe my coloring would mog in like mumbai but here its dogshit
You don't really look like the stereotypical ginger, your hair is light and practically can pass as blond. Your eye colour is light and looks good. Your skin can also get tanned if that is what you really want. Your looks might be more niche and less universal. But considering your height, and that your build and physique is decent (which I don't know), I can't see how would you be envious of normies.

I think you should do good there in Scandinavia due to familiarity theory.

• Hmm...
You don't really look like the stereotypical ginger, your hair is light and practically can pass as blond. Your eye colour is light and looks good. Your skin can also get tanned if that is what you really want. Your looks might be more niche and less universal. But considering your height, and that your build and physique is decent (which I don't know), I can't see how would you be envious of normies.

I think you should do good there in Scandinavia due to familiarity theory.
yeah i guess ive also kinda ascended in the last couple of months but i still dont pull like my pears even though i put in 10x the amount of effort. I might be able to reach HTN when im like 18 if im lucky

• +1
yeah i guess ive also kinda ascended in the last couple of months but i still dont pull like my pears even though i put in 10x the amount of effort. I might be able to reach HTN when im like 18 if im lucky
I would not care about not attracting a lot of hoes. As long as I can attract some quality ltrable girl.

I would not care about not attracting a lot of hoes. As long as I can attract some quality ltrable girl.
True but im only friends with hoes so clearly my personality is not good enough for loyal girls my age

• +1
Ur 17 😂