• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, NZb6Air, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: piec
jfl at shilling shekels for more status on dalits.org

@Chico is an example of this

I have been tagged in so many threads that claim I bought my account, but nobody can provide proof lmfao.

Keep coping

Need any extra proof from me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I know certain people whose accounts were purchased by a reporter. I won’t say who out of respect to him, but he told me that he wanted well established accounts to blend in better.

He also noticed that greycels and 2024 users weren’t as respected as older users, so he only purchases accounts from before 2023.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Clark69, WeiWei and 4 others
I know certain people whose accounts were purchased by a reporter. I won’t say who out of respect to him, but he told me that he wanted well established accounts to blend in better. He also noticed that greycels and 2024 users weren’t as respected as older users, so he only purchases accounts from before 2023.
A reporter?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, N1666 and BigJimsWornOutTires
A reporter?
Yes. He’s active in a lot of blackpill telegram chats, that’s where we first spoke. He told me that all of the articles regarding this site and .is were extremely inaccurate (which they are) and wanted to do a better job.

This is because the reporters don’t interact with the community, they just look at the site with a narrow view and instantly spin a negative story about us. They know that nobody wants to talk about an incel website in a positive light, but he wanted to change that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PROMETHEUS
I know certain people whose accounts were purchased by a reporter. I won’t say who out of respect to him, but he told me that he wanted well established accounts to blend in better. He also noticed that greycels and 2024 users weren’t as respected as older users, so he only purchases accounts from before 2023.

im a 22 year old half brazilian half american guy. you guys are actually fucking psychotic LMFAO.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and N1666
im a 22 year old half brazilian half american guy. you guys are actually fucking psychotic LMFAO.
I’m not referring to you. I don’t know you (no offence) for me to say you are a purchased account.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and BigJimsWornOutTires
Yes. He’s active in a lot of blackpill telegram chats, that’s where we first spoke. He told me that all of the articles regarding this site and .is were extremely inaccurate (which they are) and wanted to do a better job.

This is because the reporters don’t interact with the community, they just look at the site with a narrow view and instantly spin a negative story about us. They know that nobody wants to talk about an incel website in a positive light, but he wanted to change that.
Zero upsides of him trying to spin incels in a positive light since no one wants to read something that doesn’t fit the current narrative.

I think he’s likely just an incel too that just needs a place to vent

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires