Why do people consider Uk hard mode when it has some of the sluttiest women

brutally ugly women with lots of rttmaxxed guys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, blatonslatt, watah and 1 other person
forevergymcelling has to come up with elaborate copes to stop himself from going insane

bro the only people who slay in the uk is Tyler Maher and @forevergymcelling ur coping hard if u think subhuman u can slay

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, forevergymcelling and blatonslatt
It feels like you just have to be a npc there

roid
tan
tattoos
oh yea this is a minimum if u wanna fuck those polygamous chav women

i like tanned women sexually but yea im not gonna conform to their ideals, ill just date some nerdy british cute girl instead

because theres a huge looks gap between men and women in favour of men, the opposite way round to how it is in the usa

oh yea this is a minimum if u wanna fuck those polygamous chav women

i like tanned women sexually but yea im not gonna conform to their ideals, ill just date some nerdy british cute girl instead
chav women make my dick retract inside my body

forevergymcelling has to come up with elaborate copes to stop himself from going insane
I’m only of the only people I know who managed to slay consistently in the uk

I know only 3 others who have too, that’s it. Everyone else struggles

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Northern UK where im from is much easier even when having criminal record and unemployed I had no problem and I am only a bit above average looks prob 7/10. From wht I understand London is a different story.

I’m only of the only people I know who managed to slay consistently in the uk

I know only 3 others who have too, that’s it. Everyone else struggles
Is it just the London area, or is all of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland like that? Like the whole UK?

Is it just the London area, or is all of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland like that? Like the whole UK?
South is the hardest, Northern cities are so much easier

Never been to Wales or Ireland. Been out in Edinburgh a few times and it was a little easier than south of England but not as easy as places like Liverpool and Newcastle

Online dating is easy everywhere except London (unless you're into ethnic girls)

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel