Why do people cope so hard with Russia?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
muh I'm going to get a tradwife in Moscow. Hell the fuck no you're not. If you're a subhuman in America, you're a subhuman in Moscow. Zoomer muscovites have literally morphed into WASP-like TikTok hypebeat prettyboys in a single fucking generation:

You have to live in a village like me to actually have any benefit where a drunk soviet boomer will probably beat you to death with a bat if he hears a hint of your shitty Western accent and there's more stray dogs than women under the age of 30.

F32f53f77d71330e258a3676ef34245f

Keep on coping you fucking zapadnyks. You're the ones who caused your mess and you will deal with it yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 20376 and 6 others
Calm down broski

you russoid slarvs will be nuked soon

Dnrd and you're a weird larper

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
what happene

I thought more moggers would live in St. Petersburg?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
They’re talking more about former Soviet countries(Ukraine, belarus etc) when EEmaxxing. Obv Moscow is no go cus you can’t slay with money there as it’s as expensive as places like New York

They’re talking more about former Soviet countries(Ukraine, belarus etc) when EEmaxxing. Obv Moscow is no go cus you can’t slay with money there as it’s as expensive as places like New York
Average monthly rent in Moscow is more than 3x cheaper than in New York. Monthly public transportation pass is 3-4x cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Whats the most liberal city in Russia

Average monthly rent in Moscow is more than 3x cheaper than in New York. Monthly public transportation pass is 3-4x cheaper.
That's actually expensive. Rent in NYC is like 2.5-3k. Imagine paying 900$ in russia. I can get that rent here in america in some states. It should be like 400$ max imo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725
That's actually expensive. Rent in NYC is like 2.5-3k. Imagine paying 900$ in russia. I can get that rent here in america in some states. It should be like 400$ max imo.
Who are you? A fucking authority or something? Moscow mogs NYC. Imagine paying $3k rent for a studio to be surrounded by section 8 housing and homeless bums.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and 444
I was actually thinking about median cost not average. Median in NYC is around $2100 for a one bedroom apartment.

All going to be fodder for NATO Tactical Nukes xd

I was actually thinking about median cost not average. Median in NYC is around $2100 for a one bedroom apartment.
700 in Moscow still is a lot. I would have to see the local figures. online shows like high values. In general Russia is like 1/3 to 1/4th cost of america. Its possible Moscow is a very expensive city but again its a huge area, so it might be a reasonable value in the outskirts as everything in downtown is very expensive.

That's including shitholes where nobody wants to live.

I need to go to a shithole village in russia to secure a polina

that's why i am chad. ppl thought that every fuck could talk to female models in russia but i just have max appeal to those girls

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and height
I need to find the places where models get scouted and groom a girl

muh I'm going to get a tradwife in Moscow. Hell the fuck no you're not. If you're a subhuman in America, you're a subhuman in Moscow. Zoomer muscovites have literally morphed into WASP-like TikTok hypebeat prettyboys in a single fucking generation:

You have to live in a village like me to actually have any benefit where a drunk soviet boomer will probably beat you to death with a bat if he hears a hint of your shitty Western accent and there's more stray dogs than women under the age of 30.

View attachment 1908413

Keep on coping you fucking zapadnyks. You're the ones who caused your mess and you will deal with it yourself.

Moscow still mogs due to White women.

NYC, London, Paris etc are majority obese shitskin cities

Putintards are very dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back