why do people cope so much with everything?

EdgyFashionist

EdgyFashionist

Bronze
I literally don't get how people can live their whole life just coping about stuff they often can change. For example I see broke ass niggas who learnt shit at school and after school they basically got 0 worth skills and the next thing they do is cope that it's hard to get a job, it is hard for losers like you omg just learn something useful and don't be a retard.

Other thing is when they will NEVER say that they are ugly, when girls gave them cold rejects they always whine about their fucking personality or they need to go to the gym like no dude you are ltn manlet, you are just ugly go moneymaxxing that's your only chance in life.

Or when they cope about relationships. Girls are literally cheating on them, using them for free money or as plan B. IDK if they realize that or no but they usually cope saying some dumb bluepilled shit rather than just find another gf.

Idk honestly what is causing that in people, why do they can't just accept truth, work on themselves or something?

This retarded post made me think about it

like "Priorities. Not everyone has the resources for 50-100$ haircuts ever few months or gym memberships." muh im just a brokeass nigga that won't even do bare minimum. "Looksmax lol time to get off the internet for a while" yeah because improving yourself is so chronically online. "Not everyone is insecure about their appearance." then reddit is filled with posts like M30 KHHV should I kys?

literally only one sane person there

• +1
Reactions: watah, Clark69, Sean o' Tist and 1 other person
How do people cope that they'll never get this

I literally don't get how people can live their whole life just coping about stuff they often can change. For example I see broke ass niggas who learnt shit at school and after school they basically got 0 worth skills and the next thing they do is cope that it's hard to get a job, it is hard for losers like you omg just learn something useful and don't be a retard.

Other thing is when they will NEVER say that they are ugly, when girls gave them cold rejects they always whine about their fucking personality or they need to go to the gym like no dude you are ltn manlet, you are just ugly go moneymaxxing that's your only chance in life.

Or when they cope about relationships. Girls are literally cheating on them, using them for free money or as plan B. IDK if they realize that or no but they usually cope saying some dumb bluepilled shit rather than just find another gf.

Idk honestly what is causing that in people, why do they can't just accept truth, work on themselves or something?

This retarded post made me think about it

like "Priorities. Not everyone has the resources for 50-100$ haircuts ever few months or gym memberships." muh im just a brokeass nigga that won't even do bare minimum. "Looksmax lol time to get off the internet for a while" yeah because improving yourself is so chronically online. "Not everyone is insecure about their appearance." then reddit is filled with posts like M30 KHHV should I kys?

literally only one sane person there
View attachment 3124853

Looksmaxing doesn’t do shit bro

• +1
Reactions: watah
Looksmaxing doesn’t do shit bro
I meant taking care about yourself so you don't look like discord moderator. Still won't make you a chadlite if you are ugly but saying that it's expensive is pure cope imo

why increase the competition retard

It's called ego and it's a natural part of our human psychology. We try to protect our self-image from external stimuli that can hurt us, our confidence and our trust, hence why we cope. We rationalise or deny things we do all kinds of shit.

And other people will also cope and not tell us the truth for reasons of social desirability. Hence why no girl will ever say she rejected a guy cause he was too ugly for her.

Source: Studied Psychology at uni

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster and EdgyFashionist
It's called ego and it's a natural part of our human psychology. We try to protect our self-image from external stimuli that can hurt us, our confidence and our trust, hence why we cope. We rationalise or deny things we do all kinds of shit.

And other people will also cope and not tell us the truth for reasons of social desirability. Hence why no girl will ever say she rejected a guy cause he was too ugly for her.

Source: Studied Psychology at uni
so they are getting cucked by their own brain

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
so they are getting cucked by their own brain
correct.

look at the comments in that reddit post. The amount of self-deception is staggering. These people are literally trying to cope even on a half-anonymous board. They're so afraid to be associated with the term looksmaxxing that they pretend they don't know what it is or think it's ridiculous "time to log off the internet"

They're trying to virtue signal to the people around them that they are socially desirable and would never ever think about looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and EdgyFashionist
correct.

look at the comments in that reddit post. The amount of self-deception is staggering. These people are literally trying to cope even on a half-anonymous board. They're so afraid to be associated with the term looksmaxxing that they pretend they don't know what it is or think it's ridiculous "time to log off the internet"

They're trying to virtue signal to the people around them that they are socially desirable and would never ever think about looksmaxxing.

You're pretty high IQ

Very well said,impressive

• Love it
correct.

For me it kinda look like subconscious or no crabs in bucket mentality. They for sure know that taking care of yourself will improve your life in many areas but somehow they won't say that out loud and they prefer to lie to other users so they also won't take care of themselves, like they are afraid to see some of them to success.

• +1