Why do people deride my princess posting? This is the end purpose of looksmaxxing

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Ded srs

My slaying escapades came as a direct result of looks + NTmaxxing, this is the end result boyos. The slaying we all deserve, why do so many people here cry so God damned hard for me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
20200118 210159

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, AutisticBeaner, turkproducer and 2 others
I despised your existence on lookism and guess what.

nothing has changed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1100
It's okay man I didn't notice u then either

implying I'm using same username, well that matters not.

keep slaying bottom-of-a-barrel gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, LordGodcat and Deleted member 1100
This man is proud of fucking gooks, he fucks chimps and is proud of it :lul:

DoBEoBX.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, turkproducer, Almu and 2 others
implying I'm using same username, well that matters not.

keep slaying bottom-of-a-barrel gooks
I fucked/ had my face sat on by a nice Canadian princess on Wednesday evening, I have my UK princess waiting for me too
This man is proud of fucking gooks, he fucks chimps and is proud of it :lul:

DoBEoBX.jpg
But I fuck white girls too, and a couple of Latinas since I've been here

No blacks tho

I fucked/ had my face sat on by a nice Canadian princess on Wednesday evening, I have my UK princess waiting for me too

But I fuck white girls too, and a couple of Latinas since I've been here

No blacks tho

Then you should be posting about them, not fucking gooks that 95% of the userbase here finds it repulsive (with reason)

There are a bunch of eurocels here who dream about latinas and wouldn't mind some inspiration

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Then you should be posting about them, not fucking gooks that 95% of the userbase here finds it repulsive (with reason)

There are a bunch of eurocels here who dream about latinas and wouldn't mind some inspiration
I just met them in clubs, one was obviously eye fucking me as soon as we saw each other. The other I just started dancing with her, kissed her, got her a drink and then asked her if she wanted to come back to my place. We ended up at hers cuz it was much closer

What's wrong with gooks?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Ded srs

My slaying escapades came as a direct result of looks + NTmaxxing, this is the end result boyos. The slaying we all deserve, why do so many people here cry so God damned hard for me?
bruh, even ugly fat aging jews fuck asian princesses.

just don't be asian theory

why is evveryone hating on this nigga for fucking gooks they are still girls who cares pussy = pussy

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, Britcel and ElliotRodgerJr
Yeah I know, but why you have to hate them so much? What did they do to you?
When I was on lookism the user Sin posted in my threads the exact same way and then revealed much later that he found them attractive but had been brutally rejected or ignored several times

Idk if its the same for this guy or if he's just angry cuz he's heading to Norwood cemetery @Deliciadecu
bruh, even ugly fat aging jews fuck asian princesses.

just don't be asian theory
Ugly fat aging jews fuck everyone through power and money

Your oneitis could be contacted by a rich Arab on insta to be flown over so they can shit on her chest

When I was on lookism the user Sin posted in my threads the exact same way and then revealed much later that he found them attractive but had been brutally rejected or ignored several times

Idk if its the same for this guy or if he's just angry cuz he's heading to Norwood cemetery @Deliciadecu

Nah, I've only met two asian girls in my life, one was into me, the other gave me iois, that was during high school

and I'm not heading norwood cemetery anymore, my hair is already coming back

tears of joy 😭