Why do people downplay importance of height?

F

FuckNW

Iron
No one obviously said its enough to get laid just being tall. The same way having NW1 gorgeous hair alone isn't enough, but why are so many in here acting as if height its not a HUGE halo? Its even a bigger halo than NW1 hair. If you're tall, and have a couple of good features then its enough to get laid. I have seen it over and over again in public, clubs, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, volcelfatcel, ManzareK and 10 others
The importance I place on height when debating here is dependent on how much I slay
When I go on a slaying spree I acknowledge it's importance, when I am incel I say that it is barely relevant for slaying once you are average height

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 15827, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
nobody actually believes it's unimportant they're just coping because they got called short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827, Mewton and 5 others
because it won't save your face

the difference in SMV between 5'9 and 6'3 for a normie would be <0.5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, closedplatecel, ManzareK and 3 others
5'11 is enough to not worry about height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
I think height is more of a failo than it is a halo.
If you are short, it really failos you, but if you are atleast average height, it doesn't matter as much anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
No one obviously said its enough to get laid just being tall. The same way having NW1 gorgeous hair alone isn't enough, but why are so many in here acting as if height its not a HUGE halo? Its even a bigger halo than NW1 hair. If you're tall, and have a couple of good features then its enough to get laid. I have seen it over and over again in public, clubs, etc.
what would you consider tall?

im 5 9.5 and i would kill to be 5 11. its the perfect height to slay in brazil
5'11 is enough to not worry about height

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
im 5 9.5 and i would kill to be 5 11. its the perfect height to slay in brazil
of course taller is better , i'd say ideal height would be around 6ft1, but face matters like 10x

I think height is more of a failo than it is a halo.
If you are short, it really failos you, but if you are atleast average height, it doesn't matter as much anymore
who tf wants to be average? height is the biggest halo. for getting girls normie face + tall is more than enough where i live.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Nobody acts like height isn't a halo.

Everyone knows how much of a failo it is to be short, but being tall alone simply isn't enough to be considered attractive, while a handsome face at around average height is. That's why face trumps height.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 2729, exeight and 3 others
its less important than face. also irrelevant on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Everyone knows how much of a failo it is to be short, but being tall alone simply isn't enough to be considered attractive, while a handsome face at around average height is. That's why face trumps height.
The reason height matters is a above average height is considered enough of a halo the face doesn't matter as much, and even in cases of exceptional height below average face is completely ignored for the tall , and if their a good frame especially, its a pussy wetting machine ready to fuck.

TL:DR- Jacked+Tall(6ft 2+) +Ugly Face= Pussy wetting slayer machine even with ugly face

The reason height matters is a above average height is considered enough of a halo the face doesn't matter as much, and even in cases of exceptional height below average face is completely ignored for the tall , and if their a good frame especially, its a pussy wetting machine ready to fuck.

TL:DR- Jacked+Tall(6ft 2+) +Ugly Face= Pussy wetting slayer machine even with ugly face
I've met a lot of really tall guys that don't slay at all because their face is below average, and I've met plenty of guys that are kinda short, like 5'8, who slay A LOT simply because they have a nice face.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I've met a lot of really tall guys that don't slay at all because their face is below average, and I've met plenty of guys that are kinda short, like 5'8, who slay A LOT simply because they have a nice face.

I keep seeing these examples, and they are wrong. You can't compare an ugly tall dude to a good looking dude at average height. Its not fair. What would be fair is to compare a good looking tall dude, and a good looking dude at average height. And i dont even have to make you aware who women would fall for.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
being very short is the biggest failo you can have, being heightmogged is so brutal

of course taller is better , i'd say ideal height would be around 6ft1, but face matters like 10x
6ft1 is manlet tier. Ideal height is 6ft5, only because of convenience and the taller you are, more back pain.

If that wasn't the case 6ft10 proportional frame mogs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, TrestIsBest and chigoha
I keep seeing these examples, and they are wrong. You can't compare an ugly tall dude to a good looking dude at average height. Its not fair. What would be fair is to compare a good looking tall dude, and a good looking dude at average height. And i dont even have to make you aware who women would fall for.
If height only comes into play when both guys have equally good looking faces, and it is not fair to compare them otherwise, them height is secondary in importance to face.

Nobody is saying height has 0 importance/impact. It's just that it is way less important than face, as long as you're at least around average height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
as always, height has more effect in gaining male respect than it does pulling birds

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Because height is cope.

My 5'4 friend was informed that a girl from a different class has crush on him

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
water is wet greycel.

we are trying to figure out the winner of blurry competition between average/ugly faced tall guy vs chad manlet

who tf wants to be average? height is the biggest halo. for getting girls normie face + tall is more than enough where i live.
So where do you live?

No one ever downplay importance of height here

People just claim face>height which is true

under 5'9 you are INVISIBLE...and your face doesnt matter anymore
over 5'9 you are VISIBLE and your face attract the women (sexually)

over 5'9 with shitty face = invisible, you are a neutral being for the women
over 5'9 with gl face = visible + sexual attraction, you are a sexual being for the women

under 5'9 with shitty face = its over
under 5'9 with gl face = its over

No one ever downplay importance of height here

People just claim face>height which is true
true that face > height.
Or to be more accurate, I think it's like this: deformed face > manlet > face > height.

No one obviously said its enough to get laid just being tall.
yeah, muh experience. 6'2 height lready at 16 yo. I was struggling hard though, in muh teens and twenties, due to face looks.