Why do people expect a handout?

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
Everyone keep asking me for a shoutout or money with a sob story or some other shit like I ain't heard the same shit a hundred times already.

Why everybody think that I owe them something? It ain't my fault that you fucked up, I ain't the one to blame. Still ain't got off your ass yet, all you did was complain. Grown ass man looking for a handout, you should be ashamed.

Once you stop fucking with them, they start throwing dirt all on your name. But everyone deep in my circle know that I'm still the same. I always kept it a hundred so how the fuck I change? I had to separate myself and just stay in my lane. Everybody ain't real, a lot of people just be in this shit for fame. That social media been fucking up these bitch's brains. They'll sell they soul for a little attention, man that shit be lame

Sitting in that college class, I used to feel like my potential wasted. I finally know what the top feel like, I come from that basement. Everybody latching on, tryna benefit from my situation. I ran that bag up, you in your head making up calculations. Every time I look up, it's a soft ass kid just clout chasing. I grinded hard for the spot I got and they wish we traded places. I'm living lavish now and I guess you wanted an invitation. I'm tryna understand what make you think that I'm obligated. No I can't kick it with you no more homie that ball deflated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579