Why do people fraud?

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
I’m not talking about regular frauding like photos or videos, I’m talking about in person. Why do people wear color contacts or 3 inch shoe lifts? How do you expects the women you pull to react when you’re the same height or when you actually have different color eyes? Shit makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: purplemilk and EdgyFashionist
You like girls with makeup right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, sickdawgie, boss8055 and 4 others
You like girls with makeup right
This is different, most girls who are genuinely beautiful don’t look super different without makeup.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod, ectomorpher and iwillsuemeta
Only temporary copes until you can afford to pay LL and eye colour laser depigmentation

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jonas2k7
I’m not talking about regular frauding like photos or videos, I’m talking about in person. Why do people wear color contacts or 3 inch shoe lifts? How do you expects the women you pull to react when you’re the same height or when you actually have different color eyes? Shit makes no sense.
girls wear make up nigga, its the same shit, I get fucking jumpscared when I see them withouth makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ectomorpher and EdgyFashionist
This is different, most girls who are genuinely beautiful don’t look super different without makeup.
most women are subhuman without make up and when they say they aren't wearing any they mean that they're wearing it differently, the no make-up look often requires more make up than the dressed up look.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ectomorpher, boss8055 and 2 others
I disagree. I have plenty of examples to prove the difference that makeup makes, but I only need to show you one specific I came across this summer, you know the recently popular popstar Chappell Roan? She wears makeup everywhere she goes, but on her youtube shorts/tiktoks she often doesn't wear any and the difference is striking.

With makeup:

Without makeup:

This is just one example, but there are many. Generally, celebrities don't give you the opportunity to see them without makeup, but sometimes they get caught by paparazzis or they out themselves without realizing it.

Makeup hides acne and imperfections in the face, it gives the illusion of a clear face with no blemishes. The only time you will see women with the full makeup on is when they're going out to a nightclub or bar or event, or when they're about to be in a photo. If you ever get a girlfriend one day, you'll see that most of the time, at home, she won't be wearing any. This is great for building your confidence though because now you know women aren't perfect looking.

most women are subhuman without make up and when they say they aren't wearing any they mean that they're wearing it differently, the no make-up look often requires more make up than the dressed up look.
This is true. When you're a teen you think to yourself, omg they are so much hotter than me, I don't deserve them but when you realize how bad they look without makeup, you realize you mog most of them. Some actresses look similar with or without makeup but they're the exception, not the norm, and they're generally very young.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Lets say youre clubbing and shit and wanna bang some bitches, youre just increasing your smv

Physical attraction is determined within the first seconds of meeting someone. That's why the first impression is so important and why both genders fraud it.

After the first impression is made and is good, girls generally won't notice if you're 2-3 centimeters shorter without insoles. (especially since you're supposed to be taller than the girl anyways)

Obviously colored contacts are not something that's gonna fly with 98% of Western women, they'll consider it a MASSIVE turn-off when they find out. Same goes for hair-systems.

Putting that aside, frauding is natural human behaviour. Celebrities and models do it all the time.

Models have been taught to fraud for d-e-c-a-d-e-s. A lot of the looksmaxxing stuff that's being popularised today has been water in the modeling industry like forever.

Stuff like squinching, Jutting your jaw forward and much more.

Last edited:
This is true. When you're a teen you think to yourself, omg they are so much hotter than me, I don't deserve them but when you realize how bad they look without makeup, you realize you mog most of them. Some actresses look similar with or without makeup but they're the exception, not the norm, and they're generally very young.
I get what you’re saying but think about it this way. You’re not paying for contacts and 3 inch lifts just to pull a girl who’s subhuman without makeup.Youre doing it to pull a pretty girl. I’ll personally never settle for someone who’s ugly, if you will then that’s just you.

I get what you’re saying but think about it this way. You’re not paying for contacts and 3 inch lifts just to pull a girl who’s subhuman without makeup.Youre doing it to pull a pretty girl. I’ll personally never settle for someone who’s ugly, if you will then that’s just you.
I'm 6'4" barefoot with perfect eyesight so I was not talking about myself.

But I got a double jaw surgery done and also been lifting for a long time and built some muscle, to a certain extent, this is frauding because if I ever have kids, some of them will have an underbite like I did, and they will have them skinny genetics and not look muscular until they start lifting weights.

Nothing wrong with frauding, it's just a synonym for looksmaxxing.

• +1
I'm 6'4" barefoot with perfect eyesight so I was not talking about myself.

But I got a double jaw surgery done and also been lifting for a long time and built some muscle, to a certain extent, this is frauding because if I ever have kids, some of them will have an underbite like I did, and they will have them skinny genetics and not look muscular until they start lifting weights.

Nothing wrong with frauding, it's just a synonym for looksmaxxing.
Nothing wrong with frauding, but it gets to a point yk? And jaw surgery is different bc that’s permanent so you’re good on that.

Nothing wrong with frauding, but it gets to a point yk? And jaw surgery is different bc that’s permanent so you’re good on that.
Yeah but my kids will still have my shitty genetics for building muscle and the genetic birth defects I have and mental disorders also. But my future girlfriend will never know or care.

• +1
Yeah but my kids will still have my shitty genetics for building muscle and the genetic birth defects I have and mental disorders also. But my future girlfriend will never know or care
Bro you’re 6’4 as long as you don’t have narrow clavicles you’re good, now all you need to do is date a tall bad bitch

• +1
Bro you’re 6’4 as long as you don’t have narrow clavicles you’re good, now all you need to do is date a tall bad bitch
I do have narrow clavicles but it makes it easier to build my chest and traps. Having wide clavicles is bad for those areas, and it makes your lats stick out to an extreme amount. Most actors are narrow, not wide, but sometimes they're so muscular people think they're wide.

I do have narrow clavicles but it makes it easier to build my chest and traps. Having wide clavicles is bad for those areas, and it makes your lats stick out to an extreme amount. Most actors are narrow, not wide, but sometimes they're so muscular people think they're wide.
See, you just proved me wrong. Your genetics and kids won’t turn out as bad as you think. Have some faith brother I promise you’ll be good.

for one night stands and never see the girl again

Personality actually is important to have a relationship, BUT you need to attract them to get to that point. So if a girl wouldn't even look at you bc you're 5'7 for example, being 5'10 could make you more attractive and after you just start talking to her if she actually enjoys being with you and your personality it won't matter that you were frauding.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tomcaelum
Personality actually is important to have a relationship, BUT you need to attract them to get to that point. So if a girl wouldn't even look at you bc you're 5'7 for example, being 5'10 could make you more attractive and after you just start talking to her if she actually enjoys being with you and your personality it won't matter that you were frauding.
I can see this, but then I feel like I’m the back of her head she’d never respect you the same

I can see this, but then I feel like I’m the back of her head she’d never respect you the same
potentially but being realistic humans don't act how they do online. She might think less of it at first but if she already likes your personality she'll get over it. Especially if its only 1 inch or so. I never fraud 3, that's too much. But if you're just one inch taller I don't a girl can tell

Lifts are self explanatory but yeah contact frauders are retarded