why do people freak out when they see me

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
Like savvy guy said you don't get respect for decent. When I am acting normal people freak out around me like I am some kind of freak?? What gives. I've already completely given up on women cause I am ugly as fuck and i've accepted that I am going to be alone for the rest of my days. All I do is treat people the way I want to be treated but people still try to treat me like garbage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 30892 and Deleted member 26642
give a example

Its because you are a loser of the genetic lottery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 33503, Deleted member 15164 and 1 other person
They are chadstruck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
give a example
Like I was at the club one time and I didn't even say anything to this one girl. I just looked at her and she flipped out and told the bouncer on me and I ended up getting kicked out of the club? what the fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
And then people might see my horrible troubles with women and flip that shit on me and deem me lame for that. HOW IS IT MY FAULT??? I didn't choose to look like this nor did I ask to be here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
It might be over sorry man

Brother, start to wear a mask. Or hide your ugly features behind a beard / mask, sunglasses, a hat, etc. You won't get laid and have to keep it this way most of the time but you'll get more neutral reactions

Like I was at the club one time and I didn't even say anything to this one girl. I just looked at her and she flipped out and told the bouncer on me and I ended up getting kicked out of the club? what the fuck?
She deserves jail sentence jfl that wouldve made many people kill themselves

Wdym freak out? Like scared of u or sum?

Like savvy guy said you don't get respect for decent. When I am acting normal people freak out around me like I am some kind of freak?? What gives. I've already completely given up on women cause I am ugly as fuck and i've accepted that I am going to be alone for the rest of my days. All I do is treat people the way I want to be treated but people still try to treat me like garbage.
I used to always wonder why girls always gave me bad looks, I had genuinely convinced myself they were all coincidentally in a bad mood. Everywhere I go foids of all calibre look at me as if I’ve done something wrong

They can't handle the mogging.