Why do people get dogs but not kids?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Literally no more expensive than a dog and you get tax benefits and write offs from them unlike some dirty animal that shits everywhere. Dogs are for protection, not for some bestiality pendostan view that people have about their dogs/cats being replacements for kids. Literally brainwashed by the media into thinking a pet that you have to pay medical bills out of pocket is more expensive than a kid who gets free public school and insurance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Dogs are cute and way cheaper then children

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Dogs are cute and way cheaper then children
How are they cheaper? You need to still buy food, walk them, clean their shit, pay all their bills out of pocket, etc. Kids literally save you thousands in taxes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and autistic_tendencies
I like my cat because there's not much social complexity and we can both just rot in bed and enjoy eachothers company :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
I like my cat because there's not much social complexity and we can both just rot in bed and enjoy eachothers company :Comfy:
Show a pic of your cat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Matthias8272
they are expensive af, not just finanancially,
they are also negative investment to you, might be positive if you want to serve your DNA overlord,
goverment will also control you how you should educate your children, if you beat your kid with bad behaviour, you will go to jail
clown world

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Danish_Retard and Gonthar
trucel trait
its probably beside me on the carpet or under my blanket but I'd have to open it, go on google, open looksmax, then find and send a picture of my cat. Hard work

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and LooksOrDeath
How are they cheaper? You need to still buy food, walk them, clean their shit, pay all their bills out of pocket, etc. Kids literally save you thousands in taxes.
Only thing you need buy food and toys and those are cheap. For kids you keee ro buy toys ,school suplies trips and sport .you save in taxes because they cost alot.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
mammals are shit pets.

I have tortoises.

It would be nice to have a pet human

Dogs have shorter life span

What taxes, I don't pay taxes anyway...

Because they can fuck their dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Kitties are cute. I want one!