WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME 😖

Britishlooksmaxxer

Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
I have many a man barking on my threads for my attention well now is the time to tell me why
@DharkDC @tapout @abmonger

What did I do to you to make you follow me with such vigor It is like a starving wolf hunting its prey
C3E3B4F7 FDBA 42D0 B137 9256D2CA0B07
Are you that devoid of dopamine and positive reinforcement in real life that you feel barking for chadlites online is a fun activity

At school you were the wimps, I am the bully all 6,2 90 kgs of me repent before my now or face my wrath faggots
75EF274F C22F 4B4B A6EE C9BFCCA5289A
Keyboard warriors me ngl
E7AB050F 5925 450C A670 164283F546BB
Now I troll people on looksmax however i do so without specifically following individuals, I do so on a general basis to react farm hence why my react ratio is 2.5 (cry for me fags)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
they hate you cuz they aint you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Britishlooksmaxxer
RENT FREE

Laugh

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: PYT

cuz you doxxed a gaycel for literally no reason & you're low iq

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I have many a man barking on my threads for my attention well now is the time to tell me why
@DharkDC @tapout @abmonger

What did I do to you to make you follow me with such vigor It is like a starving wolf hunting its prey
View attachment 720078
Are you that devoid of dopamine and positive reinforcement in real life that you feel barking for chadlites online is a fun activity

At school you were the wimps, I am the bully all 6,2 90 kgs of me repent before my now or face my wrath faggots
View attachment 720085
Keyboard warriors me ngl
View attachment 720079
Now I troll people on looksmax however i do so without specifically following individuals, I do so on a general basis to react farm hence why my react ratio is 2.5 (cry for me fags)
I think Cause your face is wide and big.

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Rent free 2

Go to run to your corner and OD on .me reacts

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Wanna meet up and fight? We’re about same weight and height (6ft3 95kg). I wanna fight you idk why.