Only dudes

Cuz to .org prettyboy = some boneless soylent cuck with fluffy hair

Real prettyboys look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, ilovenicotine, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
And call them gay
Only dudes
The "Pretty boys" are a soup into which fall, mistakenly, even those who have nothing to do with it as thousands of zoomers with bangs

Gym rats can't cope with the fact that all their hard work to build muscles doesn't measure up against the attractive faces of skinny pretty boys. Prime girls would rather do skinny boys with nice hair than gym ogres, so they have to beat down the pretty boys by calling them gay or whatever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist, hopecel, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Cuz to .org prettyboy = some boneless soylent cuck with fluffy hair

Real prettyboys look like this
View attachment 2998878
Looks gigachad at first but the more I look at him the more he looks like a rat.
IMG 1923

Chadified version of the nigga on the left

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I have experience of how a pretty boy is treated, not all males in reality discriminate against you, on the contrary. It is simply much easier to be tagged when you are perceived as a threat. It happens in some contexts and with some people

Gym rats can't cope with the fact that all their hard work to build muscles doesn't measure up against the attractive faces of skinny pretty boys. Prime girls would rather do skinny boys with nice hair than gym ogres, so they have to beat down the pretty boys by calling them gay or whatever.
Gymmaxxed pretty boy mogs tiktokcel pretty boy to death

IMG 1925

Vs
IMG 1927

:lul::lul:BRUTAL:lul::lul:

Gymmaxxed pretty boy mogs tiktokcel pretty boy to death

View attachment 2998912
Vs
View attachment 2998913

:lul::lul:BRUTAL:lul::lul:

You and I know that 99% of gymcels are not pretty boys.

In most cases, you have to choose between the two because bulking up requires you to eat a lot of carbohydrates, which bloats your face.

If you're naturally skinny, you're looking at 2 years or more of weightlifting and bulking just to have a physique that doesn't get you as many girls as a good face (and height) does.

This Sunday I saw a skinny adolescent boy who had a gorgeous girlfriend. He had a smaller physique compared to me, and there he was spending time with his girlfriend while I rot here. He had good hair and an attractive face. It's all that matters to get a prime girl.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
You and I know that 99% of gymcels are not pretty boys.
I go to my school gym and it’s full of jacked pretty boys. I’d consider myself somewhat of a robust pretty boy and I’m jacked.

I dunno about commercial gyms tho. Only went to one once and it was full of old niggas and moms wearing tight ass clothes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
They hate faggots. Nobody hates Pretty boys like Vasiliy Stepanov.