WHY DO PEOPLE HATE TURKS SO MUCH?

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Anytime I post a story about Turkey or Turkish soccer or anythjbg related to Turkey on IG girls will unfollow me. One time I matched with a Lebanese girl on bumble and she asked me where I’m from. When I said Turkish she blocked me. Another girl commented “I never saw a Turkish person with blue eyes before” bc I have A10 eyes Americans are so dumb they think we are all dark with T50s.

I look kind of white passing so people will usually be surprised when I tell them. Bc they usually think I’m Italian or smth and are surprised - I think Americans think Turks look like curries or something.

Italians look like literal Indians many of them and they act superior JFL

too egotistical tbf
Who? Avg group of Turks look whiter than a group of Italians

I always kept posting stories on IG about Turkish pride saying were the best looking best sports etc and girls starting unfollowing

Cause they are evil roaches

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Anytime I post a story about Turkey or Turkish soccer or anythjbg related to Turkey on IG girls will unfollow me. One time I matched with a Lebanese girl on bumble and she asked me where I’m from. When I said Turkish she blocked me. Another girl commented “I never saw a Turkish person with blue eyes before” bc I have A10 eyes Americans are so dumb they think we are all dark with T50s.

I look kind of white passing so people will usually be surprised when I tell them. Bc they usually think I’m Italian or smth and are surprised - I think Americans think Turks look like curries or something.
I hate those niggers. Even today i had beef with a turk on the internet, fucking retard didnt went to school, his mama left him and hes a fatfuck