Why do people hate women here?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Is it just because they can’t get?

Or is there a real philosophical arguement I’m missing.

I like women, they’re funny when they make fun of incel

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and BigJimsWornOutTires
if a woman does this to me
she deserves hate lol
jk its nothing

I don't hate women. Those fucking whores, well, that's an entirely different woman. You can't label all women, women. Each one of them is different. They have different spirits, different beliefs, different motives, and different ways of dealing with everyday life. But the kind of woman being showcased and encouraged upon younger females is that dirty backstabbing whore that murder her babies like an idiotic, ugly witch.

MEN! We have different kinds of men. There are those assholes. Bullies. Faggots. Little bitches. Cunt faced nigger licking twats. Ugh. And then there are the gentlemen. Modest guys. Good spiritual dudes. And let's not forget the dirtbag criminal-minded greedy fucks, ugh.

What you are attempting to do is manipulation. So I wonder which one are you in that latter paragraph. Hmm.

Last edited:
i wonder the same. it must be really brutal not being able to get women and being a cuckold but why hate them?

they do no evil and are good

theyre just seething

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, TUSSELEIF, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
their seethe conveys how much they want and "love" women

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Yliaster and Johnnybegood
chad abuses women in a psychopathic way because he doesnt care about them and has no empathy

but no chad or person that gets women openly hates on women like incels in manosphere

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Johnnybegood
chad abuses women in a psychopathic way because they dont care about them and have no empathy

but no chad or person that gets women openly hates on women like incels in manosphere
incels are actually lazy, spoiled guys. their mothers created incels. therefore, WOMAN is the coconspirator buried deep inside the pulp of Incel.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Cause incels don’t get pussy. Makes them seethe at women

How can u blame women for their nature? Blame your shitty genes instead nigga. They’re just doing what they’te programmed to do, and that is to reproduce with highest value male they can get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, TUSSELEIF, Lars and 3 others
All the male feminists came out on this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Yliaster and GetShrekt
Because we're...
Der Untermensch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Because they never spoke to one in real life

Is it just because they can’t get?

Or is there a real philosophical arguement I’m missing.

I like women, they’re funny when they make fun of incel
I don't hate them as much as I used to. I've had a few girls some are nice and willing to sacrifice a lot for you

But at the end of the day you have to accept women are forces of nature. I don't get mad at a lion for killing a person who walks near it because thats to be expected I don't hate lions. You just have to realize women have some traits they cannot change

Because women are massive sinners they dont live a holy life the way God wants them to

Women are possesed by the devil

Cause incels don’t get pussy. Makes them seethe at women

How can u blame women for their nature? Blame your shitty genes instead nigga. They’re just doing what they’te programmed to do, and that is to reproduce with highest value male they can get
This