Why do people here care about sex and female validation?

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
If you’re born sub-HTN it’s already over, it’s like caring about losing the lottery, like duh most people will lose.

Making a fuckton of money then doing coke while fucking hookers is more fun, Wall Street boomers had it right all along.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, pig_face, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Good luck making muh fuck ton of money as an abused sub-HTN subhuman with no job opportunities

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Good luck making muh fuck ton of money as an abused sub-HTN subhuman with no job opportunities
Richest dude I know is a ethnic balding manlet and he didn’t inherit shit

Looks matter very little in business unless ur subhuman or chad

Opportunities are everywhere, you just don’t know how to see them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, TechnoBoss, pig_face and 2 others
because not having that makes you sad

because not having that makes you sad
IMG 4870

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Luffymaxxing
Richest dude I know is a ethnic balding manlet and he didn’t inherit shit

Looks matter very little in business unless ur subhuman or chad

Opportunities are everywhere, you just don’t know how to see them
How old is he and how did he acquire wealth? That’s the first variable to decipher your false fallacy bud

How old is he and how did he acquire wealth? That’s the first variable to decipher your false fallacy bud
Let me add more to disprove your fallacy: Where the fuck are you seeing chads being the richest dudes on earth? :lul: It’s always ugly geeks and indians

He seller-financed a car dealership business in my city for $10k money-down. I think he’s about 27

Let me add more to disprove your fallacy: Where the fuck are you seeing chads being the richest dudes on earth? :lul: It’s always ugly geeks and indians
Those are from 3rld world where natives are the elites. In western soyciety it’s always a chad or old money rich guy that is CEO and what not. Barely ever someone that is not a native.

He seller-financed a car dealership business in my city for $10k money-down. I think he’s about 27
Dnr he got capital from his parents or another way + he is 27. Already oldcel by then

Those are from 3rld world where natives are the elites. In western soyciety it’s always a chad or old money rich guy that is CEO and what not. Barely ever someone that is not a native.
How does “being a Chad” affect any aspect of your business where it’s not you selling the product nigga. Just browse Forbes.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Dnr he got capital from his parents or another way + he is 27. Already oldcel by then
You can save $10k in like a year or two of working below average wage. :lul:

Also obviously the richest dude I know will be on the older side. Plenty of self-made young people making top 20% income, unless you think muh it’s impossible to make money muhh

How does “being a Chad” affect any aspect of your business where it’s not you selling the product nigga. Just browse Forbes.
Lol name one business that you can self sustainable grow outside of selling a product

Lol name one business that you can self sustainable grow outside of selling a product
I mean they’re not personally selling the product on their looks. Look at fashion brand owners, ugly ass manlets but what they see is the marketing not the owner. :lul:

Point being your looks don’t affect business in any significant amount.

• +1
You can save $10k in like a year or two of working below average wage. :lul:

Also obviously the richest dude I know will be on the older side. Plenty of self-made young people making top 20% income, unless you think muh it’s impossible to make money muhh
Only in America with such free market faggot. In jewrope you get taxed for working 2 jobs

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars
just do meth every 5 minutes to fill the void theory
where is that even from btw?
anyway, its not just about sex, it's about being loved and that comes with sex, plus that happiness that you get from that mogs because it's constant and long term

I mean they’re not personally selling the product on their looks. Look at fashion brand owners, ugly ass manlets but what they see is the marketing not the owner. :lul:

Point being your looks don’t affect business in any significant amount.
Fair enough but again, only in America sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars
Only in America with such free market faggot. In jewrope you get taxed for working 2 jobs
Can relate cuz I’m from 3rd world but I opened a self-owned service business and made Americabucks without paying tax.

0 capital down making 11k a month.

• +1
Can relate cuz I’m from 3rd world but I opened a self-owned service business and made Americabucks without paying tax.

0 capital down making 11k a month.
Anti goyim

just do meth every 5 minutes to fill the void theory
where is that even from btw?
anyway, its not just about sex, it's about being loved and that comes with sex, plus that happiness that you get from that mogs because it's constant and long term
Point being sex is not that special. Only deluded incels and faggots think like that.

“Love” is Jewish propaganda u fell for, in ancient times there was no love only sex slaves and child-bearers.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
Making a fuckton of money then doing coke while fucking hookers is more fun, Wall Street boomers had it right all along.
this is also impossible nowadays

ldar.

Job market is shit, internet gives a lot of opportunity, making a one-person business and getting to 10k/mo is easier than going to university then getting a job after especially in this shit job market.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Job market is shit, internet gives a lot of opportunity, making a one-person business and getting to 10k/mo is easier than going to university then getting a job after especially in this shit job market.
make a thread about it