Why do people here talk about "peanut skull"

D

dervw4cenks

Master
Are people trolling with this or something? How can you tell if someone's head is is big or small from a photo? There's legit no way to tell lol. I swear i see people here talk about skull size failoing people through selfies when u cant even fuckkng tell

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Iasacrko
most time penut skull is used for anyone who doesn’t have a strong Chad skull

It’s exaggerated like subhuman not everyone ppl call subhuman here is actually sub ltn which is what that should be for

most time penut skull is used for anyone who doesn’t have a strong Chad skull

It’s exaggerated like subhuman not everyone ppl call subhuman here is actually sub ltn which is what that should be for
But u can't tell the size of the skull through the screen tho. U can see shit like jaw and cheekbones but that isn't skull that's more of the face

But u can't tell the size of the skull through the screen tho. U can see shit like jaw and cheekbones but that isn't skull that's more of the face
U can tell a small skull by how it looks with the features

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Are people trolling with this or something? How can you tell if someone's head is is big or small from a photo? There's legit no way to tell lol. I swear i see people here talk about skull size failoing people through selfies when u cant even fuckkng tell
its the shape of the skull not size or else henry cavill would be peanut skulled