Why do people here tell eachother to inject T?

Zeruel

Zeruel

Baby Dick Fagboy Bully Victim Spook Cuckolded Simp
If you are some tough guy high T man, why would you go out of your way to tell a lower T guy to inject T?

He is just gonna become your competition and if he is an ugly incel, he will just go ER on people around him.

Or do you want someone to inject T, because you are a gay man who is only attracted to big bulky men?

Are you a lower T sissy faggot who wants to get fucked by a high T man? Is that why you tell men to inject T?

Telling someone to inject T seems odd, in some cases it seems like self-sabotage.

A guy should tell people to inject E instead, so the guy can have a monopoly on pussy, while the estrogen men fuck their assholes with a cucumber.

If you are a high T man you would want to destroy your competiton, not create it.

To normies and Chads.

I will never be your competiton because i am the ugly little boy with a small cock and there is nothing i can do. That should make you happy.

Tell me to inject T if you want me to go ER, because i can’t get women.

C815374F DC27 441B BD26 339141231C4A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 18544 and Yuno_howitez

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
brutal shit innit bozzo ahhh

• +1
Just inneundo for "man up"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Zeruel
If you are some tough guy high T man, why would you go out of your way to tell a lower T guy to inject T?

He is just gonna become your competition and if he is an ugly incel, he will just go ER on people around him.

Or do you want someone to inject T, because you are a gay man who is only attracted to big bulky men?

Are you a lower T sissy faggot who wants to get fucked by a high T man? Is that why you tell men to inject T?

Telling someone to inject T seems odd, in some cases it seems like self-sabotage.

A guy should tell people to inject E instead, so the guy can have a monopoly on pussy, while the estrogen men fuck their assholes with a cucumber.

If you are a high T man you would want to destroy your competiton, not create it.

To normies and Chads.

I will never be your competiton because i am the ugly little boy with a small cock and there is nothing i can do. That should make you happy.

View attachment 2348469
Bro always has to end it with “I’m the ugly little boy with a small cock” 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Zeruel

To normies and Chads.

View attachment 2348469
You will hunt down by a pigmasked guy into jigsaw game👺

• JFL

To normies and Chads.

View attachment 2348469
To become like ICE T

• JFL
T meaning heroin ?? In that case yeah

• JFL
It can be useful. The purpose of giving advice is to say smth useful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 19766
I agree with the zero sum game logic if this were a bunch of students all going to the same college. But Given the geographic diversity of the forum, the direct impact of such a recommendation via competetion is like 0.001%. If you give good information to someone there is a decent chance you will get good information in return.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 19766
because it's funny as fuck lol "inject t asap nigger" makes me cackle

• JFL
Just inneundo for "man up"
No amount of telling me to man up will erase the reality of baby dick horror.
Bro always has to end it with “I’m the ugly little boy with a small cock” 💀
I know who i am. I am an incel and i will keep doing and saying incel things because that’s who i am.
It can be useful. The purpose of giving advice is to say smth useful.
No steroids for baby dick horror

41B58F8D 1F0B 4814 9216 B1F0D31D6C8B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399