Why do people here think 18 is old

Usernames

Usernames

Silver
I swear I saw some user with a description that said "mog at 14, rope at 18" Are you guys serious? 18 is oldcel now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, sexy, NateJacobs and 3 others
it's not oldcel, but it's pushing crutches and crane territory

oldcel is 20-21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, eiegta, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
I swear I saw some user with a description that said "mog at 14, rope at 18" Are you guys serious? 18 is oldcel now?
This forum is many children now

I'm 19

But admittedly, if you don't get play in high school or youth, the difficulty increases exponentially

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, NateJacobs, soover4me and 4 others
who said 18 is old jfl

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

I'm 19

But admittedly, if you don't get play in high school or youth, the difficulty increases exponentially
Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Gaygymmaxx
yeah 18 is over

over for me i havent ascended to htn so i should rope

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
because more young users are here now, back then it used to be 20 is the peak, but now the young niggas talk about "ascend in high school or death"

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah and datboijj
Wdym, I always see people here saying "life is over at 18"
life begins at 18 thats when puberty begins to end and u actually start reaching your genetic potential in terms of looks
you gain independence and can do whatever tf u want life ends at late 20s to early 30s if you aren't rich
if you are rich your whole life will be good

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
life is over at 15 and after that it's just solo attempts at auto-reincarnation

you do realize this website is filled with non nt rotting losers who dont leave their rooms? dont even listen to these niggas

• +1
Reactions: watah and Usernames
The kid who said that is retarded

clueless normies being gaslighted into rabid self-sabotaging ageism by mainstream media and social network bubbles

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
clueless normies being gaslighted into rabid self-sabotaging ageism by mainstream media and social network bubbles
No idea what any of this means but if you think I'm a tiktokcel i've been on this site since 2020 on dif accounts

• +1
Reactions: sexy
No idea what any of this means but if you think I'm a tiktokcel i've been on this site since 2020 on dif accounts
i said that people who think 18 years old is old have been gaslighted by pop culture and internet bubbles

• +1
Reactions: watah and Usernames
it's not oldcel, but it's pushing crutches and crane territory

oldcel is 20-21

Why am I considered a turbo youngcel here then at 19 by the majority of the userbase

I'm 19

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and ElTruecel
Why am I considered a turbo youngcel here then at 19 by the majority of the userbase
i'm just trolling. i exaggerate a lot of my posts to make fun of some of the beliefs on here

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Cope, life ends at 15.

You missed out on budding preteen romance, you missed out on ascending in middle school, you missed out on your pivotal years of early puberty, you missed out on LIFE. It’s over.

Cope, life ends at 15.

You missed out on budding preteen romance, you missed out on ascending in middle school, you missed out on your pivotal years of early puberty, you missed out on LIFE. It’s over.
Shutup baby youngcel go do your school homework

0-19 = young (TEEN)
14-16 prime teen years
17-18 awful time considering new responsibilities
19-21 young
22-23 still yn 24-25 somewhat yn