Why do people here think anything that doesnt condone genocide, rape or the maltreatment of humans as leftist propoganda

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

I made this post above about the witcher and how humans invaded and replaced the native elf population and @disillusioned thought it was "leftist propoganda"

NO NIGGER YOU DONT NEED TO BE A LEFTIST TO HAVE A BASIC MORAL CONSCIOUS, genocide, rape etc are bad things you dont have to be a "leftist" to know this :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, GunDevilHybrid, iam good boy and 5 others

I made this post above about the witcher and how humans invaded and replaced the native elf population and @disillusioned thought it was "leftist propoganda"
View attachment 2749215

NO NIGGER YOU DONT NEED TO BE A LEFTIST TO HAVE A BASIC MORAL CONSCIOUS, genocide, rape etc are bad things you dont have to be a "leftist" to know this :feelswhat:
:soy:

He has a point

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
because leftism is largely about constructing fake historical realities that never existed. he's referencing the fact that leftists shit and piss themselves over muh colonialism of native americans, while pretending that amerinidians were not engaging in large scale genocide and colonialism themselves for thouands of years before the white man arrived and created law and order.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
OP is salty that ethnics invented the evil colonizer trope because the truth about JBW is too horrid for him to accept :feelskek:

I'm shitposting btw.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and wishIwasSalludon
Conquer or be conquered pussy

• JFL
Conquer or be conquered pussy
no faggot if it werent for humans the continent would be full with sexy elves now its filled with stink old humans how is that good?

because leftism is largely about constructing fake historical realities that never existed. he's referencing the fact that leftists shit and piss themselves over muh colonialism of native americans, while pretending that amerinidians were not engaging in large scale genocide and colonialism themselves for thouands of years before the white man arrived and created law and order.
I don't believe OP or the media itself has to do anything with this view though ngl

Genocide and conquest is simply a natural part of human order

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and wishIwasSalludon

View attachment 2749215

Depends who you Genocide tbh. I for one am a leftist.

I don't see any Neanderthals around tbh.

I don't see any Neanderthals around tbh.
Imagine if instead of Europe being inhabited by Neanderthals it was inhabited by sexy elves :feelsohh:

Our homosapien ancestors would’ve gone crazy

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
You’re definitely brown so I’ve just added you to my ignore list. Get blocked nigger.

• JFL
Incels are cringe wannabe edgy subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and wishIwasSalludon

View attachment 2749215

Pls ban all liberals 🙄 😒

View attachment 2749215

most non whites dont have souls wich means they dont expirience any sort of basic moral consciousness

If Alien (1979) and Terminator II (1990) were released today, Incels would call them leftists, because the main characters are bad ass females.

Imagine having western morals jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back