Why do people here think it's over if you get older?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I genuinely believe without cope that me with current face at 24 and bald mogs the fuck out of my younger self with hair(14-21). It's not even close. I would get occasional compliments once every couple months from young women. Now I get daily milfs trying to fuck me and half of them are married. Bones > hair.

Ideally if I were to get transplant with a more dimorphic face I would look best but I'm gaining more pussy while bald than I ever did with hair. So I don't even know anymore tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, mazzi, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
This is malemodels.org you know…

Ripe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Jhon Smith, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Because the purpose of aging is first to not let you mate and make u focus on raising offspring (which is why looks deteriorate decades before the other destruction ages produces), then decades later it destroys your physical and mental capabilities because it wants you to die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 33275
because you probably have more exposure to people than when you were rotting teen lol. nothing to do with looks.

you live in some arabic shithole so it doesn't matter anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Baldingman1998 and JovenCansao
3968.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
because you probably have more exposure to people than when you were rotting teen lol. nothing to do with looks.

you live in some arabic shithole so it doesn't matter anyway.
I asked 5 JB 17 year old girls and they all said the same but 1 who is into skinny long hair boys

Keep in mind OP is 6'2 btw

Just a PSA for all of the newcels

• JFL
>milfs

Theres your answer

• JFL
Keep in mind OP is 6'2 btw

Just a PSA for all of the newcels
With shoes I'm like 6'3+ but that doesn't matter if I was very ugly facially. I know several men taller than me that look like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Because they are faggots who have shit aging genes. True chads start gaining appeal like crazy after 25.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Baldingman1998
Because the majority of the forum is now virgin jr. high school ticktockers who don't have actually have experience being with women.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Baldingman1998
I forgot to add, it's also because they are moneyless losers who don't have neither money nor wisdom how to looksmax past 25.

I can't see how you can not get better looking with age. Look at Brad Pitt, he is eternal mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ElBastardo
I genuinely believe without cope that me with current face at 24 and bald mogs the fuck out of my younger self with hair(14-21). It's not even close. I would get occasional compliments once every couple months from young women. Now I get daily milfs trying to fuck me and half of them are married. Bones > hair.

Ideally if I were to get transplant with a more dimorphic face I would look best but I'm gaining more pussy while bald than I ever did with hair. So I don't even know anymore tbh.
Don't ever wish baldness upon yourself, and especially not upon others

Life ends after 18

Prime begins at 65