Why do people I knew from highschool avoid talking to me

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

BASED WORLD BILLIONAIRE
When I message them they either leave me on read or give one word responses and when I came across some of them IRL they make up some bullshit excuse and literally run away from me. From what I see on social media people other than me have been keeping contact since highschool but for some reason everyone avoids me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, <6PSLcel, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Maybe they are talking shit behind my back
IDC anymore though

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You scare them you scary 6'7 balkan ogre who weighs double their bodyweight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Abhorrence
@Gonthar why are people so rude nowadays

• +1
Reactions: fuse
@Gonthar why are people so rude nowadays
You're probably low value, if you lack in the looks, status, money department then no one will want to socialize with you. Just be good looking, famous or rich and people will come to you, with almost no effort from your part.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, piec, Abhorrence and 1 other person
When I message them they either leave me on read or give one word responses and when I came across some of them IRL they make up some bullshit excuse and literally run away from me. From what I see on social media people other than me have been keeping contact since highschool but for some reason everyone avoids me
From the age of 13 to 15 I was also treated like that. They had birthday parties and I wasn't invited. From 15 onwards the opposite, let's say that even if I had been bluepilled, which I wasn't, I would have changed my mind.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Abhorrence
You're probably low value, if you lack in the looks, status, money department then no one will want to socialize with you. Just be good looking, famous or rich and people will come to you, with almost no effort from your part.
From the age of 13 to 15 I was also treated like that. They had birthday parties and I wasn't invited. From 15 onwards the opposite, let's say that even if I had been bluepilled, which I wasn't, I would have changed my mind.
So modern life is basically a constant status game
People are busy with their daily lives and waging and they never make time for people they see as unworthy

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Gonthar and Darkeningstar
People are busy with their daily lives and waging and they never make time for people they see as unworthy
Basically

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I cut all ties. I have no social media. I just lay down and talk to the ceiling

• +1
U hav no aura bro

• +1
My nigga :what::owo:

• JFL
Why would they, they have nothing to gain, human relations are basically transactional - everyone wants to hang out with people of higher value than them, because their status will also increase through association, and most will usually avoid people of lower value, because their status will then decrease, people are superficial, they will be like - "Why do you hang out with that loser?".

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, piec and Abhorrence
Why would they, they have nothing to gain, human relations are basically transactional - everyone wants to hang out with people of higher value than them, because their status will also increase through association, and most will usually avoid people of lower value, because their status will then decrease, people are superficial, they will be like - "Why do you hang out with that loser?".
They themselves must be miserable too since they are easily replaceable and not high status and all their efforts are just for them to not become a social reject bottom of the barrell loser

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
They themselves must be miserable too since they are easily replaceable and not high status and all their efforts are just for them to not become a social reject bottom of the barrell loser
Well, most of the time people hang out with others of approximately equal status, because they're rejected by those higher than them, and they reject those who are lower. The higher you are, the more options you have, but even if you will somehow ascend, it's very likely you will also change and start rejecting most people below you.

• +1
Reactions: piec, Abhorrence and autistic_tendencies
You still look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, piec and Darkeningstar
In high school looks is law (status is still more influential) , you may be an outcast but if you are handsome you have no problem

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Abhorrence