why do people in uni look younger than normal?

icetraebald

icetraebald

Iron
title + i noticed that a lot of people (male and female) in my uni look very teenager-like. i'm 19 so of course this would make sense, but it seems as if they haven't hit puberty and look like 13-15 yr olds. i've been lurking on this forum on a while and am well aware of the estrogenic causes in today's society due to the diet, genetics, and environment. is there a specific cause to this because i noticed that previous generations look taller and more developed as well (like millenials). a lot of the males are shorter than 5' 7", while the females are shorter than 5'.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Xangsane
nigga what

please mark solution (tick icon)

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Solution
title + i noticed that a lot of people (male and female) in my uni look very teenager-like. i'm 19 so of course this would make sense, but it seems as if they haven't hit puberty and look like 13-15 yr olds. i've been lurking on this forum on a while and am well aware of the estrogenic causes in today's society due to the diet, genetics, and environment. is there a specific cause to this because i noticed that previous generations look taller and more developed as well (like millenials). a lot of the males are shorter than 5' 7", while the females are shorter than 5'.
(((Them)))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, JohnDoe and icetraebald
can't pinpoint what could be a specific cause but my theory is that over time and as we become more civilized we start losing stronger dimorphic traits in exchange for softer lifestyle ones. this reflected in the Skeltons of people overtime too.

that is just my theory though.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
rich people aren't affected as much by environmental stressors and thus look less aged.

they don't work manual labour, they don't need to work outside and get exposed to sun damage, they're generally healthier

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and icetraebald
can't pinpoint what could be a specific cause but my theory is that over time and as we become more civilized we start losing stronger dimorphic traits in exchange for softer lifestyle ones. this reflected in the Skeltons of people overtime too.

that is just my theory though.
yea the uni i go to is known for stem for more context. even the unis outside mine which is known for partying and the social life have a growing number people in this category. my parents and before ate hard foods a lot so their jaws and teeth are well developed, but its common in the us for there to be more emphasis on better teeth rather than better bones facially in orthodontic practices.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, JohnDoe and Earth Dollar
Microplastics / Estrogen. It's why you see 15 year old foids eith better bodies than most adult women. Abnormal hormones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, FaceandBBC, icetraebald and 1 other person
Microplastics / Estrogen. It's why you see 15 year old foids eith better bodies than most adult women. Abnormal hormones
yea can confirm. what microplastics do you think are the cause of this? the ones i know of are plastic water bottles and packaging in foods like milk cartons (its pretty much everything tho we use even in water supply)

The goyslop and goyslurp they consume.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald and Xangsane
The goyslop and goyslurp they consume.
so true imo. for breakfast, they have scrambled eggs that are made from the powder and the water (its all yellow compared to bits and pieces of white and yellow) and everyone opts to eat that along with some fruit instead of just hardboiled eggs

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Xangsane